Social Distancing rules lifted on July 19 with Capacity crowds back at sporting events

Can't wait to go to Stamford bridge tbh missed the atmosphere and travelling down on mini bus but personally will still wear a mask when I go but won't be long till bj and rest of Parliament are moaning once number spikes again

not even sure why this is news today, it had already been said all restrictions on 19th and the final decision isn't until next week on 12th.

Can't wait to go to Stamford bridge tbh missed the atmosphere and travelling down on mini bus but personally will still wear a mask when I go but won't be long till bj and rest of Parliament are moaning once number spikes again

TBH when everything is completely open and no more restrictions its inevitable cases will spike quite signifcantly.

But that shouldnt result in restrictions or lockdown again.

IMO people need to be more alert and responsible themselves and most of all use common sense but know for some it may be too hard to grasp that.

But great to see full crowds back in the new footy season.

TBH when everything is completely open and no more restrictions its inevitable cases will spike quite signifcantly.

But that shouldnt result in restrictions or lockdown again.

IMO people need to be more alert and responsible themselves and most of all use common sense but know for some it may be too hard to grasp that.

But great to see full crowds back in the new footy season.
You having a bubble (joke) people be be more alert and responsible this is UK where on about lol

You having a bubble (joke) people be be more alert and responsible this is UK where on about lol

Ye forgot that some are imbeciles out there lol.

When all restrictions are gona be lifted in couple of weeks then people start go back to how it was before pandemic you are asking for cases to sky rocket.

If your cautious and careful daily basis when restrictions are all lifted I personally dont think we will see a massive spike in cases. But again its down the the individual to take precautions. Cant be holding their hand anymore.

When all restrictions are gona be lifted in couple of weeks then people start go back to how it was before pandemic you are asking for cases to sky rocket.

If your cautious and careful daily basis when restrictions are all lifted I personally dont think we will see a massive spike in cases. But again its down the the individual to take precautions. Cant be holding their hand anymore.
I've always said there's only20% the government can do the rest is down to us imo just same with other things in life we can be given the tools to use its how we use them that matters.
Many won't agree with what I've put but that's how I see it

we have to remember, it's going to be a spike in cases, but hospitalisation and deaths are not following at the same rate, so although we will see scary case figures higher than previously but on the whole things are still going to be better than they where in previous spikes.

Yes, we need to be sensible and many wont be, but then what one person considers sensible another person won't, ie I think it's sensible for me to go away next week, someone else will think I'm not being sensible.

we have to remember, it's going to be a spike in cases, but hospitalisation and deaths are not following at the same rate, so although we will see scary case figures higher than previously but on the whole things are still going to be better than they where in previous spikes.

Yes, we need to be sensible and many wont be, but then what one person considers sensible another person won't, ie I think it's sensible for me to go away next week, someone else will think I'm not being sensible.
Can I come grog68 I will be sensible in my own way 😅😅😅

I can not wait to get into Elland Road either, badly missed my match day routines. They held a considerable amount of my money last year for a season ticket i couldn't use but im so pleased i left it with them.

I will though be wearing a mask in the ground although goal celebrations with my double vaccinated mates can not be avoided. I'll also wear a mask on the train there and back.

I'll be going to see the Josh Warrington rematch at Headingly anorl.

Buzzing.

Back