Cable Softcam manager not showing after backup

Warhammer14

TK Veteran
Anyone know how to find the softcam manager , I have installed the mgcamd 1.35 arm ipk file but I have no idea where it’s gone or the cam manager to start the cams , anyone help??

did you ftp it to tmp with filezilla if so blue button plugins ipk installer then tmp and install it

when ipk as been installed which you say you have done green button/ green again downloadable plugins and scroll to softcams and pick the softcam you want then restart box then red button softcam setup and restart your softcam

I did that but I put my file onto a usb stick with MGcamd 1,35 arm version on it, I did the ipk extension it said successfully started but then there isn't the file in the softcams, so im stumped

try this you have to do the ipk first then copy every thing in the other folder and with filezilla go to user /keys /then paste what you copied and if it says overwrite press yes
INSTRUCTIONS........

Install it this way
1: Copy over the ipk to the tmp folder via filezilla and install as a local extension
2: Copy over the contents in the folder to usr/keys and overwrite everything
3: Edit the newcamd.list in the usr/keys folder with your line. It has to be in the CWS format. If you have a c line put it into the cccam.list file
4: Select mgcamd1.35 in the Infopanel/SoftcamPanel menu

Post back if it works

Attachments

when I do red button takes me straight to info panel ;-/ but theres no softcam panel its driving me nuts....thing is I cant even see the mgcamd file in softcams but if I look in remove plug ins its showing

you will have to do the first bit again i think ftp the ipk to tmp again then on box blue button plugins ipk installer tmp

You need softcam feed 4.3 from resources.
Add it the same way as above, then reboot
Then download softcams from plugins
Then press red, softcam setup, restart mgcamd 1.45

For whatever reason im
Doing all the steps above but with the latest resources and im
Getting this message :

Attachments

• BB8500F7-776A-41C0-9409-DD771AB792C0.jpeg
    BB8500F7-776A-41C0-9409-DD771AB792C0.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 24
Back