Softcam New/Old File Locations

adamsm

I've still got the separate enigma2-plugin-softcams-cccm-2.3.2_mips32el.ipk but as it's not showing up up after installation I'm guessing it's installing it on the old file location place.

Can someone advise me where the old file location is and where the new file location is where i need to copy it to so the box picks up the Cccam 2.3.2 ?

While your at it upgrade from 6.2 as its nearly outdated. If your an open atv fan use grogbuild and all softcams will be installed for you and he also has a cam importer to add your line. My own opinion is atv is the biggest pile of crap going. Vix man myself and my hero willo does the ultimate build :LOL:

A proper willo below :ROFLMAO: When he gets frustrated he is a weeping willo :ROFLMAO:

download.jpg

It's not the line location
While your at it upgrade from 6.2 as its nearly outdated. If your an open atv fan use grogbuild and all softcams will be installed for you and he also has a cam importer to add your line. My own opinion is atv is the biggest pile of crap going. Vix man myself and my hero willo does the ultimate build :LOL:

A proper willo below :ROFLMAO: When he gets frustrated he is a weeping willo :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 49356

I've installed the Open Vix Willow build which has the old softcam CCcam 2.3.0 and mgcamd 1.38 so Result :-) Thanks for the heads up.

Back