Softcam not in Quick Launch Menu

Gazzeg

Hi,

I have having big issues in getting the Softcams working.

I have downloaded the CCCam and MGCamd IPK and installed both. However the menu still does not show up for me in the Quick Launch Menu.

I have now being trying for 3 days now.

Please could you PM me either the try IPK and instructions or give some additional guidance.

I am doing this as due to the H1 being an old system a lod of the backups have extras. This will be a basic clean build with no IPTV or anything like that. Only the VSkin as this is purely the Cable version.

I then intend to upload this image for all to use.

Hi,

I have having big issues in getting the Softcams working.

I have downloaded the CCCam and MGCamd IPK and installed both. However the menu still does not show up for me in the Quick Launch Menu.

I have now being trying for 3 days now.

Please could you PM me either the try IPK and instructions or give some additional guidance.

I am doing this as due to the H1 being an old system a lod of the backups have extras. This will be a basic clean build with no IPTV or anything like that. Only the VSkin as this is purely the Cable version.

I then intend to upload this image for all to use.
Answered on your other thread

This I do not see the menu that I should see on the Quick Menu View. This is the error I get when I have tried to install the IPK.....

root@zgemmash1:/tmp# opkg install -force-overwrite softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk

Refusing to load file 'softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk' as it matches the installed version of softcam-feed-universal (2.0).

Unknown package 'softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk'.

Collected errors:

* opkg_solver_install: Cannot install package softcam-feed-universal_2.0_all.ipk.

root@zgemmash1:/tmp#

FTP to temp then install through software management, install local extension.
If your getting an error message you must already have that version?

I have tried both was and ye I already have it installed.... but its not showing in the menu. Is there a hidden option or command I need to run.. this is a vanilla version or OpenATV v6.

It's usually accessed through :
Menu
Plugins
Green button to download, then go into the softcam bouquet and choose your softcam, then green button to download

Bingo.

That's brought up the menu now. Thanks so much for that. Just need to find out why its not picking up the line I FTP'd to it.

Thanks again on the menu issue.

Back