softcam question - 5 minute challenge

ste

TK Veteran
i've got 5 minutes to sort this before i have to leave

installed softcams cccam mgcamd oscam on softcam panel rebooted but manager isn't there to choose any????

grogbuild openatv

It was early last year I think - it was under Common Interface? ... I managed to start it with that and get it running but the softcam manager that you usually find by pressing blue button had vanished? ... I'll have to figure it out another time as I had to leave a couple of minutes after starting this thread but at least they've got it working which is the main thing - cheers buddy :)

Those allowed me to add / remove cams but there was no way of selecting them in the usually fashion (via blue button etc.)
In that case if you have no softcam panel OR softcam setup, something has become corrupted. Probably easier and quicker to flash again by command line in webif/terminal

In softcam setup it says blue button for info , but when you press blue button no info given just comes up with blue box with X

Those allowed me to add / remove cams but there was no way of selecting them in the usually fashion (via blue button etc.)
softcamsetup.jpg
You should see the above screen set your cam and then select 'Restart softcam'

Back