Software Problem when Booting

Hi folks, I have a problem. Since I got my Z Gemma H2S It has had a very very temperamental power supply. The problem is the connection between the power lead and the box is not right and if you knock the table at all the power is lost. I have propped a small container under the power supply were it enters the box as this seems to help keep the power connected. Clearly this was a problem with the initial box I receieved but as I was soo impressed that it did what I wanted, I overlooked the supply issue.

ANyway, that was all a pre amble. Today my wee girl has knocked the table when the Z Gemma was running and that meant power was lost without shutting it down as you are suppose to. Since then when I turn it on, it boots to about 50% with the white Sofa visible on screen, then flicks to the blue screen with lots of technical jumbo, basically saying their is a software problem. It just keeps switching from the sofa screen to the blue screen with the software problem details in technical speak. It does this indefinetly and never manages to load. Again, I think this was caused by not shutting down properly. I have not had problems like this before.

The blue screen says to send the logfile to /home/root/logs/enigma2_crash_55.log to forum at OpenATV
component:enigima2

A relevant bit in the technical stuff below could be EXCEPTION IN PYTHON START UP CODE

Any one got any ideas how I can get it to reboot?
I have been turning it off and on, with the same result. Tried resetting the internet, but again no joy.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sounds like it will be easier to reflash it and start fresh.
Do you have a backup of your line file?
How long have you had the box and where did you get it from?

Had a similar issue with a box previously and by fitting a new correct power supply the box was ok again.
It may have corrupted yours so best to flash the new wooshbuild V5 when sorted.

Back