Sold SOLD ****Edision OS Mini (Cable) for sale***SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jademcquade

Hi guys.

I've got two Edision OS Mini set top boxes for sale. Have both been used for the last 2-3 years without any issue. I've factory reset both so someone will want to flash their image of choice on to it (whatever is suitable for that box). I was using OpenVix and it worked a treat.

Both boxes have official cables and remotes. Will sell for £25 each or £40 for both if someone wants the pair. No boxes or manuals but if you are buying one of these you will hopefully have the knowledge to flash an image etc or you can find guides to learn how to do it. Will also throw in a Labgear 2 way splitter with each box.

Collection only please as I don't have time to post. Items are in Motherwell, Scotland.

IMG_20200108_225318312.jpg

Last edited:
shame I dont get up your way or I'd have one if not both, fair price for an older but still very usable/capable box.

Yeah Beaky shame indeed. The boxes have been great for me. Just used for TV but dipped my toe into IPTV with the box via a free plugin and it was decent. Didn't know the box was capable of that when I bought it so was s pleasant surprise. If they don't sell may keep them for that.

Hello mate, I am not a tech person so don't know technical terms but looking for a dvb-c tuner box that works with virgin cable connections. Had Amiko mini combo box before to watch TV and aerial socket got lose so it does not sense any signal anymore hence looking for another box. Don't know about flashing but as long as I can watch TV and it supports cable connection and Nline server connection it will do the job.

Hello mate, I am not a tech person so don't know technical terms but looking for a dvb-c tuner box that works with virgin cable connections. Had Amiko mini combo box before to watch TV and aerial socket got lose so it does not sense any signal anymore hence looking for another box. Don't know about flashing but as long as I can watch TV and it supports cable connection and Nline server connection it will do the job.
Hi Yourock.

Sorry mate I sold the boxes offline and forgot to take down the listing which I will do now. Apologies hope you find another box. If you buy a new box you will get the option to have it pre flashed I believe. Just ask on this site and people will happily advise you.

If you click the 3 dots on the right at the top of the thread it will give you the option to change the title from 'for sale' to 'now sold'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back