SOLD

baz2011uk

just updated to openvix 5.1.032 so all HD is back in glory as it should be

VU+ Duo2 fitted with 2 x VU+ Hybrid Dual / Twin 2x DVB-C/T/T2 Tuners
also fitted is a WD 2TB red HDD
comes with the duo2 remote and also the standard VU+ Genuine Universal Remote Control
11 month sub also that allows use of all 4 tuners
i had it steam to 2 other boxes and it also allowed me to record 1 and watch 1

i dont have original box

postage to UK mainland is free via UPS next day overseas will be an added cost but not a lot

asking for £250

just noticed on pic that the middle display is not shown its not broken its turned off as never liked that display
56e7cb83c17703c852863e635cc70e1a.jpg

Last edited:

just updated to openvix 5.1.032 so all HD is back in glory as it should be

VU+ Duo2 fitted with 2 x VU+ Hybrid Dual / Twin 2x DVB-C/T/T2 Tuners
also fitted is a WD 2TB red HDD
comes with the duo2 remote and also the standard VU+ Genuine Universal Remote Control
11 month sub also that allows use of all 4 tuners
i had it steam to 2 other boxes and it also allowed me to record 1 and watch 1

i dont have original box

postage to UK mainland is free via UPS next day overseas will be an added cost but not a lot

asking for £250

just noticed on pic that the middle display is not shown its not broken its turned off as never liked that display
This a cable box?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Yes mate the tuners are listed 1 cable in and a loop will give you 4 cable tuners

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Can you re-upload your picture please, choose the upload a file, direct the page to the file on your computer or phone/tablet, and away you go.

Price drop to £210 or £200 if you arrange collection via your own courier

Now Only fitted with 1 hybrid tuner cable so still give you watch 1 and record 1 price now dropped to 170

Hi. How old is the box and does everything work as it should (do you have the receipt). Thanks
Hi it's just over 2 years old I got in from Satalite world in November 2015 in perfect working condition I don't have the receipt sorry also not a mark on it the wd red hdd I installed was a used hdd that I had as spare storage in my pc and that's around 3 years old but no issues with it at all and the spare universal vu remote has never been used

Hi fella, sorry to be a pain but I'm buying the box for a family member. I bought my solo2 from WOS in 2015 and still have the email receipt. Could you double check please.

Secondly, what's the best price delivered to Manchester (Can collect if you're local).

Thanks
Kaz

Hi fella, sorry to be a pain but I'm buying the box for a family member. I bought my solo2 from WOS in 2015 and still have the email receipt. Could you double check please.

Secondly, what's the best price delivered to Manchester (Can collect if you're local).

Thanks
Kaz
I will try and find it on email but may of deleted it tbh also 150 is the best price as already put

Ok that will be fine. Can you send me your PayPal and I'll whiz over 150 plus a fiver for the fees (if that's ok)

Thanks
Kaz

Back