Solo duo any good where to buy genuine

chamiman

Hi guys/gals,

I am looking to change my box , at the moment I have Skybox F5S and looking to change to either VU+ Solo2 (Twin Tuner) or duo 2. I also came across few clones of both models, does anybody know if they are any good or waste of money as they are around 200 Euros. Does anybody know where I can get a genuine one and are they in the same range as clones are selling. I am in Ireland(I can order one from a UK seller as well). Also if any other boxes are good or recommended.
Why i want to change is as when the weather is horrible out here i cannot get any channel, it either says No Signal, scrambled and also the channel freezes/glitches and gets very annoying sometimes to watch.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers.

Last edited:
HTML:
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk/index.php?route=product/search&filter_name=Duo2

when you get an original vu and your sat dish is aligned you will say why did i buy that other bit of junk lol,even the older vu duo has dropped in price
now at £209 plus you need an internal hdd for recording,if you want a quicker box the solo2.

put it this way clones have problems needing clone safe firmware and if buying a vu you need the best not a sub standard copy.

Last edited:
Back