Solo Pro V4 - Polish Channels

emmerdale

Hello all,

I haven't loaded an Enigma box for a long time (since Sly went down), so please forgive me for any stupidity that may come through. I've been to a customers house who was using a Solo Pro V4 box to receive polish TV from 13e. It seems to be stuck in boot load screen before turning itself off. The lady advised that there may be a "gift" inside the box which allowed for the "giftable" (is that a word) channels. I've taken the box home to see if I can hardware it to my router and hoped to be able to retrieve the relevant gift file using FileZilla. Unfortunately this did not work as I cannot get the box to turn on for long enough for it to be assigned an IP address.

My questions, before I attempt to re-flash:

Removed.

If you want a "Gift/sub" ask in the IPTV request thread - HT.

Hello all,

The lady advised that there may be a "gift" inside the box which allowed for the "giftable" (is that a word) channels. I've taken the box home to see if I can hardware it to my router and hoped to be able to retrieve the relevant gift file using FileZilla. Unfortunately this did not work as I cannot get the box to turn on for long enough for it to be assigned an IP address.
Id be trying another PSU , they are renowned for falling becoming to weak when the receiver asks for more amperage.

By the way you posted in the downloads section i suspect your post we be moved shortly.

Last edited:
Back