Solo2 + OpenVIX + MgCamd = freezing channels

astronyu

Hi guys, first of all this forum rocks! simply because we can talk almost about anything.

As title explained it, I'm having issues with my setup and wondering if someone can help. When watching a channel, it will sometimes freeze and while I understand it is normal for a channel to scrambled or freeze, on my solo2 I need to change the channel and come back to that channel again to continue watching as the transmission did not automatically comes back.

I was on Blackhole and Open Blackhole previously and usually when a channel freeze, after a while it came back.

Anyone can help?

Hi guys, first of all this forum rocks! simply because we can talk almost about anything.

As title explained it, I'm having issues with my setup and wondering if someone can help. When watching a channel, it will sometimes freeze and while I understand it is normal for a channel to scrambled or freeze, on my solo2 I need to change the channel and come back to that channel again to continue watching as the transmission did not automatically comes back.

I was on Blackhole and Open Blackhole previously and usually when a channel freeze, after a while it came back.

Anyone can help?

What version of mgcamd are you using? If it is 1.38 remove and put on 1.35a.

Anyone can help?

I'm having the exact same issue pal.

I'm fairly certain I'm using 1.38 at the minute, gonna try the change to 1.35a and report back.

dont use outdated cams like 1.35,use 1.38.more likely a faulty mg_cfg file causing ddos on yourself.

what way is box connected to internet,and presume you have your 1.38 to autostart,how old is the image?

Im having the exact same issue, can someone send me a link or point me in the direction of mgcamd.cfg file please

---------- Post Merged at 08:51 PM ----------

Im running a vu solo 2 latest image of open vix tried both mgcamd 1.35a and 1.38 but both need manually restarting when i change channels sometimes or boot the box up, can anyone point me in the direction of the correct mgcamd.cfg file please

Back