solo2 se URGENT HELP

Polkalad

Hi my frind gave me his solo2 se box to put vix image on but my question is how to update these as it has no screen on the front

doesnt display any message to hold power button like on solo2. any help welcome

thanks

Solo2 se? It is clone probably. openvix is for genuine vu . only rs 232 action can help. Cen you put pic of reciver?

recheck name and model as solo se is a newer box and original ,and solo2 mini se is a clone.
tuts in downloads by pheonix vix.

Hi my frind gave me his solo2 se box to put vix image on but my question is how to update these as it has no screen on the front

doesnt display any message to hold power button like on solo2. any help welcome

thanks
I'm guessing you have figured this out by now, but it's as simple as putting in your usb stick (front port), turning the box on from the switch at the back, then pressing and holding the touchscreen standby button for 10-15 seconds then waiting until the box reboots (2-5 minutes)

Sometimes it can take a second or 2 for the button to enable, so keep tapping until it lights up then hold it down, if it shows a splash screen, you've missed it, turn it off and start again.

Safe images are on vu-hd.com (apollo 0.29 at the moment for vix) disable software update, then add the updated feed files again into /etc/opkg (I can send you a copy if you need them)

Back