Some channels dont work

The hulk

Evening guys and gals, ive got the latest channel update on my skybox but they dont seem to work, the screen is blank, ather channels work just not ones like H2,sky 1,sky living ect
could someone pm me with a reson and a possible cure for this problem

thanks

Where did you get the channel list from?

as the one before last had those channels missing latest list sorted it out

$ky1 & $ky living both still working for me on AJ's latest list, but H2 has moved from 11836H to 12188H.

$ky1 & $ky living both still working for me on AJ's latest list, but H2 has moved from 11836H to 12188H.

I logged in just now to ask the very same question about H2 not appearing on my V8. Is it just a case of changing the frequency for that channel to the new one then? (I've only had the box a week, so not sure how to go about stuff with the box!)

I logged in just now to ask the very same question about H2 not appearing on my V8. Is it just a case of changing the frequency for that channel to the new one then? (I've only had the box a week, so not sure how to go about stuff with the box!)

What I do is scan the new transponder. Menu > installation > TP list. Scroll to 12188H. Press OK. Press OK again to scan.

H2 (along with some other channels) will appear at the end of the "all" channel list. It won't replace the H2 that's already in the list. I normally can't be bothered to delete the old one & move the new one in it's place. I just wait for the next channel list update, but you can use the "Channel edit" & "Favourites edit" menus to tidy up the list if you want.

Nice one. I'll give that a go tonight after work.

And it worked like a charm!
Bring forth the Ancient Aliens!

Sent from my D6603

Last edited:
Back