Some channels ok others glitching

Hi I’m running a h2h, WooshBuild Infinity, openatv. Running line mgcamd_1.38r1 When I’m viewing channels mainly sport and movies they seem to work fine but might glitch every once in a while nothing you’d worry about, but if my wife’s watching things like history/ discovery animal planet and even bbc and itv, it just seems to glitch all the time at least freezing 3 times a minute and different lengths of time. I’ve tried supplier and he said it’s all fine his end and it must be my internet, but I’ve explained it ok with mainly sport and movies. I’ve tested internet and everything seems fine. I’ve been on soft cam panel on cam 1, when it freezers all the info in the box disappears and says no ecm. Any help with this thank you in advance

I’d try test line off some one or maybe your box needs updating! Re flashing! Have you got latest open atv 6.2 or 6.3 but I’m more than likely line
Hi thank you for the reply I think its open open atv 6.2 I'll check later if its 6.2 would I still need to update to 6.3. I'm not brilliant at this but I can find my way round the boxes by reading on this forum. Some very clever people on hear. Thanks again for the reply I'll let you no later

Hi thank you for the reply I think its open open atv 6.2 I'll check later if its 6.2 would I still need to update to 6.3. I'm not brilliant at this but I can find my way round the boxes by reading on this forum. Some very clever people on hear. Thanks again for the reply I'll let you no later
6.2 will ok press blue button go across to software update and install packages that will update your box! Still freezing after that you best of ask for test to rule out its your provider

Hi folks, I'm experiencing exactly the same issue, some channels fine and others unwatchable. Provider has said the same, that the line is fine. I recently upgraded from a box running MGCamd and an older version of Vix to a box running the latest Vix or Atv and Oscam. On MGCamd this line hardly ever froze. Going to downgrade the image today and will report back!

this issue does sound like a provider issues, cheaper providers use cache servers, they don't have their own local cards but use peer servers and cache the info, on the lesser used channels the cache isn't refreshed as often and this is what causes the freezing.

Try a test line from a provider with their own local cards and dont use cache, you will see a big difference.

Graham 19811981 and Grog are spot on, seems to be like this with a lot of providers, the lesser used channels have major freezing, some channels dont even open, but the majority of users dont even notice most of the time as they are mostly using it for sports and movies, theres a few channels like this for me, but I get them anyway on my genuine tivo box so it dosent bother me,

If the BBC & ITV FTA channels are glitching, then it's nothing to do with your line at all. Most likely would be signal.
if the line went off i couldnt get any freeview channels at all bbc itv channel 4 channel5 . i done a complete reflash and updated openatv and still the same. im running a signal booster. but iive got a test line running now and not a single glitch/freeze at all. on my old line it would be glitching/freezeing all the time on certain channels. but like i said on the test line im testing not a single glitch/freeze. the test line im running now is the one im going with

Ok, just reporting back.
I fresh flashed to OpenVix 5.2.024 and installed Oscam-Emu (1.20+11398-r766) with my existing line and all seems good and freeze free so far!

Hi I’m running a h2h, WooshBuild Infinity, openatv. Running line mgcamd_1.38r1 When I’m viewing channels mainly sport and movies they seem to work fine but might glitch every once in a while nothing you’d worry about, but if my wife’s watching things like history/ discovery animal planet and even bbc and itv, it just seems to glitch all the time at least freezing 3 times a minute and different lengths of time. I’ve tried supplier and he said it’s all fine his end and it must be my internet, but I’ve explained it ok with mainly sport and movies. I’ve tested internet and everything seems fine. I’ve been on soft cam panel on cam 1, when it freezers all the info in the box disappears and says no ecm. Any help with this thank you in advance

Having the same issues myself. Frustrating but unfortunately expected. Thinking of trying a different provider myself.

Having the same issues myself. Frustrating but unfortunately expected. Thinking of trying a different provider myself.
Thats probaly the thing to do, as its worth trying a test line from someone else, nothing to lose and plenty to gain, just do as caddie 1966 has done.

Back