Some channels only have sound on Web Player ?

pisshead

I have noticed that on my providers IPTV web player it doesn't clear quite a few channels which is a pain in the neck, I get sound and no picture, I have tried changing the player in the settings but makes no difference.

Take Discovery Turbo as an example, that's only got sound and as I said, quite a few are like this.

Could this be a problem at the suppliers end or is it coming from where the main streams are coming from on the other side of the planet or wherever the hell it is, lol ?

I have mentioned the problem before a couple of times to the supplier but I think that they think EVERYONE only wants IPTV for watching sports 24/7 when that's not the case at all, I use it more for other channels than sports to be honest.

Anyone experiencing these issues or know what's causing it and/or how to sort it ?

(Its a Windows 10 PC).

I Had it mate using my providers online Web player I found if I double clicked on blank screen on Web player it would come on mate not saying it would be same for you mate

I Had it mate using my providers online Web player I found if I double clicked on blank screen on Web player it would come on mate not saying it would be same for you mate

Thanks mate, just tried it, doesn't make any difference :( but thanks for offering the tip anyhow bud

It will more than likely be a problem with the web player you are using.

First thing to check is the channel clearing his end.

Back