Some good news! Texas and Florida lift all covid restrictions..

bonus2010

VIP Member
Can you imagine?
Texas lifting all restrictions. No need to wear face masks. No restrictions on numbers
visiting a restaurant. Apparently, they've followed Florida.

Hey, I know its America, but when I see this happening, its making me feel there's going
to be hope for the UK.

Here's Dinesh D'Souza, one of my favourite political commentators on United States current affairs,
explaining it a whole lot better than I can... It's brief, only 7mins

Lifting all covid restrictions doesnt necceasrily mean virus wont potentially spread in those states again.

Big risk lifting all restrictions at once instead of slowly phasing out of them.

I've heard a bit more about Texas, and the reality is; people are continuing to wear face masks and observe social distancing, but the difference now
is that, the govenor of Texas trusts their own people to make sensible decisions. Hey, its a bit like here in the British Isles, we don't need a law to
require us to wear suitable warm clothing in winter for our safety.... and we shouldn't need laws relating to germs.

I think that we'll never give up face masks and social distancing after the government here lifts the restrictions (assuming the return of democracy that is).
My personal view is, after all that's happened, I'm sure I'll still wear my face visor, and I'll definately stay well away from potentially infected people.

It's a time bomb waiting to happen. With vaccination been turned out at a snails pace in the US its only a matter of time for another huge outbreak.
Florida is the retirement capital of the USA. It has a huge population of over 60's, the worse affected group along with obese people.

It's will only be a matter of time before their dropping like flies

THE US is flying along at quite the pace, unlike what you may have believed by TV reports pre election/inauguration.
MAP: per-state vaccination numbers across the country
From what I see, there is around 18% have been fully vaccinated, with huge amounts having already gotten the first dose.
The two top states? California and Florida.

Back