Some of my openbox channels are gone and other mixed up

Hi everyone. I don't have a great understanding of this all so please be patient with me.

I bought a box and the server went so bought a line off someone else and was kindly guided here as to how to enter it. By and large, it is still working up to now with most channels not a problem. I know that BT Sport HD channels are gone but there are some others that are muddled up now and some that are just black screens. The relevant channels are the follwing: Premier Sports is showing the same as Setanta HD, Setanta Ireland is showing Eir Sport 1, MUTV HD is showing CNN, BT Sport 2 is showing ShowBiz TV (I didn't even know this was a channel!), BT Sport ESPN is a black screen and BT Sport 3 is listed as BT Sport Europe (not a biggy). Fortunately I still have BT Sport Extra 1 - 6 so for the football tonight I am grand but I was wondering is there any way that all this can be sorted and all channels put where they should be?

To give an idea how mine works in case others are different - I press Fav on the remote, select a category (Sport/Entertainment etc.) and then the relevant channel.

Sorry if I have written too much but wanted to give as much info as possible so that someone can help.

I'm ok when it comes to technical stuff with instructions but when I've read about people downloading channel lists and stuff and I wouldn't have a clue where to start. I wouldn't want to cock my box up to the extent where I have to send it away to someone.

Thank you for any help that can be given.

Davy

You just need to fully update your channel list---I can guide you on uploading via network server but for the time being download a channel list from the openbox stickies--format a usb key to fat32--add file---locate BBC1--then go menu--tools --upgrade via usb--change top line to misc files then follow the instructions.
View attachment dummies guide.rar
Reaper.

The posts all seem to be dated in 2015. Are these the ones you refer to? I have formatted an external hard drive to FAT32.

---------- Post Merged at 08:20 PM ----------

Ok, I'm sorted with channel list all updated to iclude the likes of Sky Sports Mix and all working. Thanks :)

Back