Satellite Someone help, ZGemma star H1 Noob wifes angry

Craigyboy

Folks,

Help - If the missis comes home and finds no tv I am dead.

Just go the Zgemma star h1.

It has open ATV installed as standard, dont think its up to date, and dont know how to update, any videos? Not even sure I have the right cables in.

Next I have no channel lists whatsoever, not even FTA.

Where is best place to buy a line, and where do I install it on the box?

I appreciate that this is a lot, I had an openbox, and that was simple but basic,

Please help

Desperate

Sucmnsee's image available on the zgemma forum, And H1 is cable and satellite. Should've done your research before.

yeh I got Sly HD feeds into house, and its now hooked up and channel searching

Not fussed much about recording just yet,

Craigyboy Download sucmnsee image. You will find this as a sticky. This does all the hard work for you. I was the same as you but with some reading on here have managed to get everything up and running.

I'm new to this box i normally use the f5 mine just keeps booting on the open atv and cannot get it to read usb :-( any help

If you're using sucmnsee image. First extract then inside of the first folder..is the zgemma folder put that on the usb. The usb has to be formatted to FAT32 and the usb has to be genuine and at the back of the box.

thanks for the reply i can't download the sucmnsee image as it says I'm new. I've manage to get it to boot now reformatting the memory stick with the open atv on again . I'm just lost as to where to find cline config on it?

How did you guys get on?

Thinking of taking the plunge on the 2S rather than the H1, but can think of some people that would benefit from the H1.

Thanks

Back