Someone must be able to help!?

Boro7492

Hi Guys,

Recently bought a zgemma h2s box to replace my s*y HD as it costs a fortune! Got everything set up sucmnsee image, line sorted and epg all done. Connect both my cables one in tuner A and one in the diagonal port LNB/Tuner B.

Tuner A perfectly fine strong signal but Tuner B no signal what so ever...

Current set up on Tuner A:
Simple
Single
28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G

Currently set Tuner B at not configured for now but have tried equal to Tuner A, tried it at simple, single and 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G.

Tried many different images even the open atv and then did a software update but still no signal from Tuner B.

Thought it could be the cable so tried the second cable in Tuner A and works perfectly fine.

Thought it may be the box so bought a fresh one and exactly same situation no signal Tuner B.

I set my s*y box back up stuck both cables in dish 1 and dish 2 on the rear and works fine can record a channel and watch another.

Honestly don't know how to get Tuner B to work on my zgemma box really need some help!!

Cancelling s*y tomorrow so would be great to get this sorted.

Any advice would be really appreciated.

It probably is Tuner B fault Both sats 28.2 astra single the only thing you may check is Cable centre core Try a little bit longer I have had 2 boxes where tuner B has failed

It probably is Tuner B fault Both sats 28.2 astra single the only thing you may check is Cable centre core Try a little bit longer I have had 2 boxes where tuner B has failed

Both cables work in Tuner A and both cables work in my previous s*y HD box. You say in the Tuner B ports the cable may need to be slightly longer to get signal?

Yes for some reason when you tighten the F plug does not seem to connect

---------- Post Merged at 09:44 PM ----------

Make sure you are connected to Lnb in and tuner A is the main 1

I do have it in LNB IN but when you go onto the box there are two tuners which you need to record another channel. Tuner A has signal as always but Tuner B does not that is the issue I am having..

---------- Post Merged at 06:36 PM ----------

Can anyone help with my issue????

If you make sure you have cables going into the box as in the picture that will help us and check signal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do have them in like the photo.. Both cables work in Tuner A so it is not the cable, I have tried it on two boxes but get no signal from Tuner B on either so can't be the box. I have rethreaded the cable and that does not work.

Have Tuner A set at Simple Single 28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2G and tried loads of different configs for Tuner B but get no signal and then timeout for tuner lock.

Back