Sons new house project

Yeah heres me thinking it was my prehistoric s6 acting the t..t as usual :ROFLMAO: yes @pabloescaban i went over the walls with a hedgehog roller yesterday to penetrate the 4123 layers of paint thats on the paper lol so hopefully not much effort required to get it off.
One thing i was glad not to see is any woodchip god damn i hate the stuff with a vengence lol :ROFLMAO:

Well managed to strip all the staircase top to bottom and 2 large bedrooms upstairs with thanks to the spiked hedgehog roller damn fine piece of kit if i do say so myself.
Only downside just make sure you pick it up and dont put it down on the floor and tread on it because the spikes are so bloody sharp ffs (yes talking from experience lol ).
Ceiling now down at top of stairs and in kitchen and living room ready for new wiring and pipework to be put in etc.
Forgot to put my facemask on and got a nose full of black bogies ffs lol.

One question does anyone know if its ok to burn all the old wallpaper in a barrel on garden because theres quiet a bit to get rid of or will the paint on it cause smoke issues etc ???

Well managed to strip all the staircase top to bottom and 2 large bedrooms upstairs with thanks to the spiked hedgehog roller damn fine piece of kit if i do say so myself.
Only downside just make sure you pick it up and dont put it down on the floor and tread on it because the spikes are so bloody sharp ffs (yes talking from experience lol ).
Ceiling now down at top of stairs and in kitchen and living room ready for new wiring and pipework to be put in etc.
Forgot to put my facemask on and got a nose full of black bogies ffs lol.

One question does anyone know if its ok to burn all the old wallpaper in a barrel on garden because theres quiet a bit to get rid of or will the paint on it cause smoke issues etc ???
Wait until it's dark,

Todays progress for me but back home now for a shower and ready for footie later lol

Attachments

• IMG-20191204-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20191204-WA0001.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20191204-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20191204-WA0002.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20191204-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20191204-WA0003.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20191204-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20191204-WA0004.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 18
Just burn it will be under control and contained so shouldn't be a problem jut let neighbours know in my area they burn anything burnable car tyres mattresses thinsulate plastic and blues and twos never been to put it out lol (it is ghetto where I am lol)

Easier just to binbag it all up and take it to council tip
It stinks to high heaven when it burns and also takes forever as it doesn't burn too well and you have to spend hours feeding litlle bits on at a time

Easier just to binbag it all up and take it to council tip
It stinks to high heaven when it burns and also takes forever as it doesn't burn too well and you have to spend hours feeding litlle bits on at a time
Yeah he tried to burn a bit last nite but he said all it did was bubble the paint and it stank like a skunk ffs lol so hes bagged it all up for me to take to local refuse ffs yeah rite i hope i can borrow the van coz it aint going in my car for sure lol.

No more progress till monday now he rang me earlier hes got to fly over to krakow tomorow morning for a chemical engineering conference so grandson staying with me tonite and taking him to school in morning when i sneak out of work on way to wharehouse lol ( ooops did i say that out loud :whistle: lol.

More petrol required ( joking)
Dont worry mate it did cross my mind and save me a journey to refuse dump thats for sure lol.
Im not sure wether its the paint or the paste on the paper makes it smell like crap but its god awful is all i can say.

Yeah he tried to burn a bit last nite but he said all it did was bubble the paint and it stank like a skunk ffs lol so hes bagged it all up for me to take to local refuse ffs yeah rite i hope i can borrow the van coz it aint going in my car for sure lol.

No more progress till monday now he rang me earlier hes got to fly over to krakow tomorow morning for a chemical engineering conference so grandson staying with me tonite and taking him to school in morning when i sneak out of work on way to wharehouse lol ( ooops did i say that out loud :whistle: lol.
Can't be bad is grandson going to be rs nutter junior pmsl
More petrol required ( joking)
Not a bad idea pmdl

Can't be bad is grandson going to be rs nutter junior pmsl

Not a bad idea pmdl
Did offer to take him karting but all hes interested in is football and his beloved man u :X3: and ive tried for years to get him to convert but hes having none of it lol.
He does rural studies at school so son is gonna get him in garden planting etc when all the interior is done etc he just dont know it yet lol.

Did offer to take him karting but all hes interested in is football and his beloved man u :X3: and ive tried for years to get him to convert but hes having none of it lol.
He does rural studies at school so son is gonna get him in garden planting etc when all the interior is done etc he just dont know it yet lol.
Till he rips garden up with petrol mower and strimmer lol

Pmfsl was just on about artificial turf to son other day and how much it costs etc but never got round to looking into it etc.
I like low maintenance gardens because i simply dont get as much time as i would like to do stuff etc .

There was an access road at the top of garden at some point to the rear of the gardens but the land was sold off to build 3 detached dwellings etc.
Ideal spot for something like that.

trust him to send good old dad to the tip lol.

Back