Metal door frames removed today omg what a job that was ffs

IMG-20191208-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20191208-WA0003.jpg
IMG-20191208-WA0004.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20191208-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20191208-WA0005.jpg
    316.3 KB · Views: 23
So it looks like the crack house is no longer in use with removal of metal door frames and easier access now to see the craic,looking good.

Yeah be glad when all the ripping out has been done etc.
Talk about dust ffs can carve ya name on kitchen window sill with a chisel because theres so much of the damn stuff lol.

looking good and making good progress.

how much did he buy the house for?
you guys got a budget in place?
Paid 100k for house and got a budget of 20k to get it sorted but have more funds if needed if he decides to stay in the property and sell his current property etc

Wallpaper backing stripping today steamer and scraper ready and main tool for today a banging trance mix to kill the boredom lol

All the loft stripped and roofing structure checked etc that damn insulation is horrible lad looked like one them scientists out of et film with the protective suit on lol it looked like a scene from Chernobyl pmsl
IMG-20191215-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20191215-WA0006.jpg
The wiring is next on the list its a rite royal mess ffs but getting there slowly and surely thank god (y)

That stuff is horrid gets in your lungs as well!
Yeah glad i didnt put myself forward for the job lol only ever got the stuff on me once going in my own loft getting christmas decorations out and got some on my arm ffs could not stop scratching for a week :rage:

looking good mate.

are you doing a loft conversion as well?
Not too sure at minute he aint made his mind up yet if hes going to live there permanently yet but its a possible option for the future if he does

Well ive been tasked today to sort VM wiring out thats all over the place lol.
And yes you guessed it i'm ripping the lot out right back to the omnibox outside so engineer when he comes can fit all shiny new cables and that lovely rusty splitter outside that went down with the titanic ffs.
Well if your gonna get your moneys worth n all that lol :ROFLMAO:(y)

Back