Sound and video out of sync. Fire stick 4k using LTQ

SO my days with Zgemma are over. I tried a demo of LTQ on one of my firesticks. I used my most recent stick the 4K one. The issue I have is the sound is before the video. Makes watching it terribly hard. I've tried rebooting router, stick, clear cache on every app, tried audio to just stereo. tried plugging the stick straight through the soundbar too. Always the same. Audio not in time with the video. This is the same watching either tv channels or movies/boxsets.

I'm using LTQ app.

Anyone experienced similar issues and can help? I need to find the solution soon as the demo is for me to test if I like it.

Thanks

Im using VLC. i cannot work out what the issue could be. Anyone think it could be the 4K stick? i have a generation before i could try. Will be hassle to change over but i cant think what the issue could be

it's on all channels, movies and box sets. I'm sure its an issue with the stick or player as I've tried all hardware options on my TV. Plus my tv plays Netflix fine via the firestick

Hi I am new to this site and having same issues where when on LTQ app on series I get lip sync issues I have tried all cures but can you talk me through how to use MX player and if I need to add sorry if I sound totally thick but this is annoying now

Hi I am new to this site and having same issues where when on LTQ app on series I get lip sync issues I have tried all cures but can you talk me through how to use MX player and if I need to add sorry if I sound totally thick but this is annoying now
In the settings section under the Player settings enable Hardware Decoder save changes and see if that makes a difference, as for MX player download the app onto firestick into LTQ player settings External player you will see top right add player select that and MX player will be there click on it and it should be added, I'm not familiar with it as I use VLC

Ltq comes pre set to hardware decoder have you asked your provider to give the channel a kick as not all lip sync issues are down to app could be that it just needs a kick (restarting) or reporting to the source you have to download external players if you havnt already then go into settings then player settings and select mxplayer or vlc to use

i too have out of sync problems using fire cube though was doing the same using firestick 4k live streams movies everything out of sync i have tried changing all the setting within the app still the same the only thing thats works is changing the player to mx player and its fine but i feel im not getting the full ltq experience doing it this way and feel I shouldn't have to do it like this i pay a subscription so i feel it should work.

i too have out of sync problems using fire cube though was doing the same using firestick 4k live streams movies everything out of sync i have tried changing all the setting within the app still the same the only thing thats works is changing the player to mx player and its fine but i feel im not getting the full ltq experience doing it this way and feel I shouldn't have to do it like this i pay a subscription so i feel it should work.
So contact your provider and explain what you are experiencing and maybe able to help

Some apps have a setting where you can adjust a delay. But this normally only works if all your channels are out of sync

I have never used LTQ but I have found on some of the players that I have used in the 'Player Selection' sometimes it defaults to Built-in Exo Player, change this to Built in Player, also if not already change your stream to MPEGTS('ts). Remember to add external players also VLC or/and MX player. I have the following settings on my cube:

Stream Format - MPEGTS(.ts)
Player Selection - Live = Built In, Movies = VLC, series = VLC , all others = Built In

Set Audio to Stereo

Some players also allow you to change built in player settings. If yours does, I have mine set as follows:

Hardware Decoder
Enable OpenSL ES (Hardware Acceleration Audio)
Enable OpenGL (OpenGL Pixel format)

I hope the above helps (y)

Back