South Africa VS Pakistan Series Predictions

I will eat my words lol.

Fair play to pakistan winning the series. Asian teams rarely do well in South africa so credit to them.

T20 series maybe close as South Africa missing key players who have left to play the IPL.
Babar and Fakhar lead the way, backed up by the bowling of rauf and nawaz.

T20 series prediction 3-1 pakistan

Babar and Fakhar lead the way, backed up by the bowling of rauf and nawaz.

T20 series prediction 3-1 pakistan

Qadir is a really good bowler same with nawaz. Would back both of them over shadab who has been really struggling last 18 months with bat and bowl.

I still think their middle order is a big concern. Sarfraz shouldnt be in the team. You need a proper batman in that position rather than two wicket keeper batmans. Haider Ali would be perfect there.

I do wonder if Fakhar will play along with Sharjeel in the t20 series. Tough one to call but think could be drawn series.

Qadir is a really good bowler same with nawaz. Would back both of them over shadab who has been really struggling last 18 months with bat and bowl.

I still think their middle order is a big concern. Sarfraz shouldnt be in the team. You need a proper batman in that position rather than two wicket keeper batmans. Haider Ali would be perfect there.

I do wonder if Fakhar will play along with Sharjeel in the t20 series. Tough one to call but think could be drawn series.
Yes their middle order can only have either one of sarfraz or rizwan.
I think they should have sarfraz at 4, haris sohail at 5 and haider at 6

Yes their middle order can only have either one of sarfraz or rizwan.
I think they should have sarfraz at 4, haris sohail at 5 and haider at 6

I wouldnt want to replace Rizwan seeing as he is one of the best wicket keeper batsman around.

They really need to start to plan building their best 11 for ODI before the 2023 world cup.

Think the T20 team is nearly there but they have alot of options in that format. Imad is one player think could be very good for them down the order once he returns.

I wouldnt want to replace Rizwan seeing as he is one of the best wicket keeper batsman around.

They really need to start to plan building their best 11 for ODI before the 2023 world cup.

Think the T20 team is nearly there but they have alot of options in that format. Imad is one player think could be very good for them down the order once he returns.
Rizwan is only useful to the white ball teams if he opens. 2023 world cup not far away now, so they need to find their right 11z

Their T20 team is almost ready, with hafeez in the form of his life and inclusions of haider and the return of fakhars boost to form, they could really be a force to reckon with.

Rizwan is only useful to the white ball teams if he opens. 2023 world cup not far away now, so they need to find their right 11z

Their T20 team is almost ready, with hafeez in the form of his life and inclusions of haider and the return of fakhars boost to form, they could really be a force to reckon with.

Be tough to have Rizwan open in t20s if you have both sharjeel and fakhar.

ODI team still needs work no doubt.

T20 team with potentially fakhar, sharjeel, hafeez, babar, haider, Rauf, hasan, afridi sounds really good.

Only question is should faheem play instead of malik and who should the main spin option be.

Be tough to have Rizwan open in t20s if you have both sharjeel and fakhar.

ODI team still needs work no doubt.

T20 team with potentially fakhar, sharjeel, hafeez, babar, haider, Rauf, hasan, afridi sounds really good.

Only question is should faheem play instead of malik and who should the main spin option be.
If they sharjeel and fakhar, would be hard to slot rizwan in that T20 lineup as he doesn’t really have the power to be a finisher to bat at 6, and with babar at 3 hafeez at 4, haider at 5 the only position really left is 6.

They may prefer malik over faheem in indian conditions due to indian conditions.

Their main spin option cannot be shadab. Instead they may go with Usman qadir as their frontline spinner, being supported by shadab and hafeez with malik also able to chip in with some overs here and there

Get what your saying mate.

But to me razwan is busy player and can hit the shots when needed as we seen in New Zealand and in Pakistan against South Africa.

Ye qadir is a top spinner who needs to play more.

Pakistan have a good headache in the t20 squad to select from.

Get what your saying mate.

But to me razwan is busy player and can hit the shots when needed as we seen in New Zealand and in Pakistan against South Africa.

Ye qadir is a top spinner who needs to play more.

Pakistan have a good headache in the t20 squad to select from.
Agree with u pal, its a good headache to have.

If Pakistan can finally beat India in a ICC event, i do see them lifting the T20 world cup.

Agree with u pal, its a good headache to have.

If Pakistan can finally beat India in a ICC event, i do see them lifting the T20 world cup.

They have beat them in the champions trophy mate.

Never beat them in the world T20 or 50 over world cup which is unbelievable considering team they had especially in the 90s.

Brilliant cricket by Pakistan once again. Hasan Ali and Nawaz bowled beautifully, pakistan started of poorly with the ball but pulled it back towards the end of the innings.

Good chase also with the ship steered by rizwan with crucial knocks from Fakhar and faheem and hasan ali helped finish it of in the final over.

Backing my prediction of 3-1 Pakistan.

Brilliant cricket by Pakistan once again. Hasan Ali and Nawaz bowled beautifully, pakistan started of poorly with the ball but pulled it back towards the end of the innings.

Good chase also with the ship steered by rizwan with crucial knocks from Fakhar and faheem and hasan ali helped finish it of in the final over.

Backing my prediction of 3-1 Pakistan.

I agree they bowled bad for most of the innings. But pulled it back the last 5 innings.

Rizwan was brilliant and good knocks from fakhar and faheem also.

Found it strange they didn't play sharjeel or fakhar at the top.

Again pakistan not being bold in their selection. You can potentially have both opening together and causing mass destruction in the power play yet the management choose not to. Very odd.

Plus who would you drop to bring sharjeel. Nawaz or qadir?

Didn't realise how depleted South Africa's team would be due to IPL. So playing a much weaker team no excuses for Pakistan not to win the series now.

Pretty bad in the last game and really bad with the bowl again in this game. They really are struggling with the bowl and not playing qadir made no sense.

BUT hats of to them the batting performance was sublime. They were magnificent and completely destroyed and dismantled South Africa. Sheer perfect batting performance and probably best seen from them from a very long time.

Rizwan again played great but the genius that is babar showed why he is world class. Brilliant player and deserved the century.

Back