SPFL Football

All,

Tried about 3 providers now; no VPN using services with built-in.
Rangers/Celtic games are okay - but smaller teams, kilmarnock, hearts etc are unwatchable, buffering, freezes after 15 seconds etc...
is this normal with the smaller teams? is this because im using built-in VPN etc?
wondering if i should give up the IPTV (these are all vets) or whether anyone has tips..?

All,

Tried about 3 providers now; no VPN using services with built-in.
Rangers/Celtic games are okay - but smaller teams, kilmarnock, hearts etc are unwatchable, buffering, freezes after 15 seconds etc...
is this normal with the smaller teams? is this because im using built-in VPN etc?
wondering if i should give up the IPTV (these are all vets) or whether anyone has tips..?
Built in vpn? is this a vpn that the provider has on their app they provide?

Get you own VPN you can get them cheap on here off some people and then get a trail and try it. As you mentioned they are all Vet doesn't mean they have the best stuff. Your set up can make a difference into the IPTV world as well. I like Surfshark or PIA VPN personal.

Don't give up as there are some good ones out there and you don't need to go Vet only keep an open minded.

Don't get me wrong I am not saying Vet don't have the good stuff but not all will have it.

Thanks

Shared vpns can be overloaded to. There are many factors could be the reason for a poor stream. First thing what download speeds are you getting if its slow then using a VPN can be the issue. Security on the router settings is another one to check make sure its disabled and test. Good supplier would easily pin point the problem. Try tethering off you phone via a hotspot as well that might make all the difference.Good luck.

A number of factors like moshi said. The first point buy your vpn yourself off a well known provider.
E.g.
1 surfshark
2 pia
3 express vpn
4 nord vpn
5 ip vanish

Many occasions with these you can get good deals. Some services don't work well with vpn

Think about it 1000s of people could be using tour suppliers app and vpn. And is most likely running something like surfshark via open vpn slows things down no end.

Most vets will have a pretty good handle what's going on in the iptv world. But bear in mind some could be selling the same service.

But try and sort things out with your supplier before jumping ship they should be able to help

In the past I have used a couple of VPN’s that came from suppliers and I didn’t rate them.
I use PIA and have no issues with it.

In the past I have used a couple of VPN’s that came from suppliers and I didn’t rate them.
I use PIA and have no issues with it.
Best way I tried a few and they absolutely killed my speeds and I have 1 gig internet

That may not be the case of needing a vpn could just be that your provider hasn't sorted his lb out or could be a source issue if he has a support group as anyone reported the same issues as you

Back