sport not working

bold

TK Veteran
i have 2 h2h boxes, both have different supplier the problem i have is that one box works on sky sport hd and bt sport 3 hd and few others. but the other box it wont. will it be the supplier or the box. although i have upgraded the software online.

Have you updated the ABM files, menu -> Setup -> Service Searching -> AutobouquetsMaker -> Update Config/Provider files and then run scan ?

I am assuming you're refering to cable and not IPTV or satellite

on the box that can't get sky sports, can you get the other channels, movies etc?
Also, there's only 2 SS channels in HD now, News and Mix, all the others are SD.
is this box far away from the router/splitter? - long VM cables will cause signal loss

yes i can get others like movie ect. the signal strength is good 97. the other box works ok which is working on sky sports hd as explained before. will it help if i reflash the box again.

probably not.
if you can get movies but not sports this could be the line, is there a possibility you can swap lines and see if the boxes have the opposite effect?
That is, take the line from the duff box and try it in the working one....if sports clears on this it could be a connection problem, if sports doesn't clear then it's a line problem

sky sports news hd, sky sport mix hd. bt sport hd. these are not working. all the other sports working.

in that case it's more than likely to be a line issue, although not one I've ever heard of before, which is why i said try your other line in this box or vice-versa

my suplier said do are scanned and it should be ok, i did a re scanned and some how there no categorised. there just in all but not in order like sport international. ect. how can i set it to what it was before please.

Back