Spotify Premium

Mate was that done through Spotify ax on there? Just looks dodgy when it's takes you through to that link?
I buy my with the crypto.con card just deposit and move to the card and they give you cash back. Usually ends up costing about £2 a month with fees etc but I think they’re ending that at Christmas. There will be other companies with similar stuff like that.

I wouldn't buy spotify off accountbot, other stuff is ok. You can get Spotify accounts cheap enough from other sources as mentioned.

I wouldn't buy spotify off accountbot, other stuff is ok. You can get Spotify accounts cheap enough from other sources as mentioned.
Thanks bud... I have the apk on my phone that's been premium like forever lol... But seems when I extract it and send it over to my missus phone it wnds up as standard limited

Thanks bud... I have the apk on my phone that's been premium like forever lol... But seems when I extract it and send it over to my missus phone it wnds up as standard limited
I've got a new phone and had a hacked Spotify on my old phone, .it didn't back up to my new phone so I downloaded it again and it recognises my log in, but just gives me a basic account.
How would I go about trying to send it from my old phone to my new one to see if that works. ?

I've got a new phone and had a hacked Spotify on my old phone, .it didn't back up to my new phone so I downloaded it again and it recognises my log in, but just gives me a basic account.
How would I go about trying to send it from my old phone to my new one to see if that works. ?
Hmm strange one that 🤔🤔🤔 maybe it recognises another device has been added or summert on the Main account

Did your phone come with Spotify pre installed at all cause usually if you don't uninstall the pre installed it won't install from the backup.

Did your phone come with Spotify pre installed at all cause usually if you don't uninstall the pre installed it won't install from the backup.
No, nothing pre-installed, and if I try and download from the mod apky account it just goes into a boot loop.
If I download genuine from app store it recognises my log in, but just a basic account.
I'll try and send it from my old phone tomoz and see what happens. Although I'm not entirely sure how I do that, lol.

No, nothing pre-installed, and if I try and download from the mod apky account it just goes into a boot loop.
If I download genuine from app store it recognises my log in, but just a basic account.
I'll try and send it from my old phone tomoz and see what happens. Although I'm not entirely sure how I do that, lol.

Just search "phone transfer" in Play Store and it brings up quite a few apps that will help you do it.

Cant u just login with the acc you been.. using:: or maybe u used a different country location for login..

Just tried it. Just put me on a free account asked for a user and password
I just reinstalled the latest version worked first time.

You have to install Spotify through x-manager for your device.
I deleted any Spotify on my device before.

When you have installed Spotify through the x-manager. Open the application as normal login as normal.

Once logged in close the Spotify application go in to your phones settings for your apps.
Go to Spotify and force stop it.

Once force stopped go and reopen the Spotify and it should be working.

Back