Spotify

Scufferoo

I used to be able to get special deals for spofify from eBay , anyone know where I can get them from nowadays . Thanks

Ebay ones tend to last longer than accountbot ones but then again I use a modded Spotify so don't need to buy accounts just create a free account and get all added features of premium except you can't download albums you just like them and they go straight into your libuary

Thanks Thesource ...awesome offer ...it’s not for me though it’s for my lad and his partner ,they want the family plan themselves , does freezer only work on Android ? Need it for android iOS and Alexa . Keep the ideas coming though

Thanks Thesource ...awesome offer ...it’s not for me though it’s for my lad and his partner ,they want the family plan themselves , does freezer only work on Android ? Need it for android iOS and Alexa . Keep the ideas coming though
If your Lad and his partner don't mind sharing the account that's fine. You can stream on more than 1 device anyway I can happily add him :)

Oops just read above sorry, I will look into this I have a spotify account through accountbot, will that not last?

I looked at account bot recently but there's a disclaimer on there that your account can't have been part of another family plan or 12 months. That ruled me out!

I looked at account bot recently but there's a disclaimer on there that your account can't have been part of another family plan or 12 months. That ruled me out!
Looking at it you don't get the 6 members family plan, you share it with random people. I was the 6th the other 5 in the group I don't even know, no problems though, I am the only one that will use it anyway, and you cant see anyone else's details or playlists etc. Just thought I would give it a bash, suites me!

Back