Spotify

Looking at it you don't get the 6 members family plan, you share it with random people. I was the 6th the other 5 in the group I don't even know, no problems though, I am the only one that will use it anyway, and you cant see anyone else's details or playlists etc. Just thought I would give it a bash, suites me!

That's what I had from ebay recently. It lasted about 8 months so I was happy with that. That was my own account. But with accountbot (and seemingly ebay ones now) they send you a new account rather than you being able to keep your current one.

That's what I had from ebay recently. It lasted about 8 months so I was happy with that. That was my own account. But with accountbot (and seemingly ebay ones now) they send you a new account rather than you being able to keep your current one.
They serve a purpose I suppose?

Just downloaded that Freezer (thing) onto my PC ( no draws that don't close @TheSource, looks ok and works well and a bonus it downloads FLAC straight into my preferred location Spot on, will it last though :unsure:

Just get Tidal Family Hifi [Flac].

Better Audio and works out £1.79 a Month.

You Can add up to 6 Family Members.

I charge my Uncle a Fiver a month for a slot as the UK Price for Tidal Hifi without Family is a £19.99. So he thinks he's getting a bargain.

I'm making £3+ a Month and I have Tidal Family and getting paid for it lol.

Capture.PNG

It's $207 Argentina Dollars.

Capture.PNG

Alternatively Tidal alone is $103 Argentina Dollars which is 89P. I know you can get hacked accounts/modded apps but for 89P for the real deal it's sometimes easier to just do it this way. Just my 2 cents though. I'm slightly simple!

Last edited:
Tried accountbot for Spotify i had 4 new account details and was removed from each one before i had a chance to listen to a song. So gave up. Took out trial with tidal for 3 months, nkt as good as spotify for the music i listen to but its ok otherwise.

Tried accountbot for Spotify i had 4 new account details and was removed from each one before i had a chance to listen to a song. So gave up. Took out trial with tidal for 3 months, nkt as good as spotify for the music i listen to but its ok otherwise.
Tidal seems to be tailoured more to HipHop/R&B but their content is vast. Tidal, quality wise is superb. I have both Tidal and Spotify and Tidal is crisp. I'm not an audio snob but once you go flac it's hard to listen to Spotify's poor quality. Like watching Footy in stand def to HD I guess. All opinions though.

See @TheSource post above looks good

Tidal seems to be tailoured more to HipHop/R&B but their content is vast. Tidal, quality wise is superb. I have both Tidal and Spotify and Tidal is crisp. I'm not an audio snob but once you go flac it's hard to listen to Spotify's poor quality. Like watching Footy in stand def to HD I guess. All opinions though.
I must admit I have downloaded a couple of tracks from Freezer just to test it out in FLAC (no fish or stubborn draws involved lol), and they are excellent

I must admit I have downloaded a couple of tracks from Freezer just to test it out in FLAC (no fish or stubborn draws involved lol), and they are excellent

Flac is great. If you have a good ear lol.

Some people can't tell the difference though. Like some people who say they can't see the difference between HD and Standard.

Flac is great. If you have a good ear lol.

Some people can't tell the difference though. Like some people who say they can't see the difference between HD and Standard.

The audio purist interesting :unsure:

Not into music myself so not make a difference to me :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Back