Sri Lanka vs England Series

I have been watching some of England match, what i am seeing they are streets ahead of Sri Lanka, they are going to take a hiding, the players are nowwhere near good enough, which is a shame, England B team would been the right match to play.

I have been watching some of England match, what i am seeing they are streets ahead of Sri Lanka, they are going to take a hiding, the players are nowwhere near good enough, which is a shame, England B team would been the right match to play.

Ye Sri Lanka Cricket has been getting worse over recent years.

Sad to see the state of Sri Lanka, west indies and pakistan cricket. Great cricketing nations.

England should win the series 2-0 easily anything less is not good enough. India will be a tough test though next month in their own back yard.

i watched some lanks v South Africa they are really really struggling to score 200 runs in innings, might take a very long time before they have a good side again, for a while they were brill enrertainment, now they really don't have any real stars. such a shame.

Ye Sri Lanka Cricket has been getting worse over recent years.

Sad to see the state of Sri Lanka, west indies and pakistan cricket. Great cricketing nations.

England should win the series 2-0 easily anything less is not good enough. India will be a tough test though next month in their own back yard.

Sri Lanka Cricket hasn't been the same since their bus got shot up in Pakistan and injured half their squad. They got to the World Cup final only 18 months prior to that and had a good squad. West Indies have a decent squad and won the last T20.

Sri Lanka Cricket hasn't been the same since their bus got shot up in Pakistan and injured half their squad. They got to the World Cup final only 18 months prior to that and had a good squad. West Indies have a decent squad and won the last T20.

Well such an ordeal would cause scars for life. Saying that young players coming through just been to a poor standard last decade or so.

West indies may have won last t20 but they have been going down hill in tests and odis for years. They seem also be struggling in their best format t20s.

Countries I mentioned their cricket has been going down and not improving despite what they won in the case of West indies and pakistan.

South Africa despite their rough period these last couple of years are improving and can see them destroying Pakistan.

New Zealand also improved big time are an all round brilliant team but case with alot of these teams are they are generally great at home but struggle away.

India being the exception of recent years doing well away from home.

i watched some lanks v South Africa they are really really struggling to score 200 runs in innings, might take a very long time before they have a good side again, for a while they were brill enrertainment, now they really don't have any real stars. such a shame.

Let's not forget losing Jay and sanga both legends at the same time was big blow to them and they haven't replaced them.

They have had some good results fir sure.

Being the first asian team to win a test series in South Africa not even Pakistan or india can lay to that claim.

As much as I love England I just don't want to see the big 3 dominating. Gets so damn boring and not why I loved this sport since was a kid.

Cricket needs Sri Lanka, South Africa, pakistan and especially west indies at there absolute best.

They have had some good results fir sure.

Being the first asian team to win a test series in South Africa not even Pakistan or india can lay to that claim.

As much as I love England I just don't want to see the big 3 dominating. Gets so damn boring and not why I loved this sport since was a kid.

Cricket needs Sri Lanka, South Africa, pakistan and especially west indies at there absolute best.
England have dominated for 4 years. and that's in one format lol Let the domination in ODI continue we've waited far too long haha

England have dominated for 4 years. and that's in one format lol Let the domination in ODI continue we've waited far too long haha
White ball cricket England are brilliant and best team when they have their best 11.

Tests they need to catchup to the aussies, Indians and kiwis as they haven't been as convincing in that format.

Yep alot the teams now are just unbeatable at home but poor away from home.

My dad who is an even bigger fan of cricket than me said the West indies teams in the 70s and especially 80s were so special not even the mighty aussie teams could touch them. As they had arguably the best all round the team the sport has ever seen.

Wish could have seen the windies in their prime.

Back