SS ME

sambhi92

hi all,

Just updated to the new grogg build and i've lost SS ME sd. USed to work for me before but cant find the service anywhere know.

Anyone know how i can get it back? Went into all channels and providers and couldnt see anything

It disappeared on August 1st for almost all cable areas although it continued in one or two places of uk
Maybe they have finally switched it off nationwide

Sorry I didn't realise with ss me.

Main event is dead for me aswel.

My frequency is 722.75 mhz
Symbol rate 6952-3/4

May be different for different regions

Will give that a try. Thanks mate!

Was working for users in east London I know because me and my cousin have it working. So just need to find it again because ABM not scanning it annoyingly

Was working for users in east London I know because me and my cousin have it working. So just need to find it again because ABM not scanning it annoyingly
A fresh scan on cable will get it back, although you should try the frequency that DSayers gave first, still puzzled myself as to why some areas still get it, while most others dont, do you still get sky sports football hd , and mix hd like most of the rest of us, as well as main event sd?

Seven Kings carried on getting ME in SD, but that's the only SS channel apart from the four everyone gets, another area also got it but cannot remember which one now

A fresh scan on cable will get it back, although you should try the frequency that DSayers gave first, still puzzled myself as to why some areas still get it, while most others dont, do you still get sky sports football hd , and mix hd like most of the rest of us, as well as main event sd?

yep just doing a full scan now and it should give the channel. Can do a manual after that once I get freq.

Strange that keeps working. Still getting football and mix HD as well just ME sd as well which shows all the premier league!

yep just doing a full scan now and it should give the channel. Can do a manual after that once I get freq.

Strange that keeps working. Still getting football and mix HD as well just ME sd as well which shows all the premier league!
The full scan should get it back, then you can move it onto your bouquets, but if you want to keep it there you will need to disable the daily ABM scan.

Back now. Thanks for all help. Thread can be deleted

Hi guys. So I’ve added the channel back I tot he bouquet but it keeps disappearing every morning. I’ve turned off abm scan in the morning. Any ideas as why to this is happening?

Hi guys. So I’ve added the channel back I tot he bouquet but it keeps disappearing every morning. I’ve turned off abm scan in the morning. Any ideas as why to this is happening?

Back