SSL Error

Stu658

E7551311-F2C3-414A-ACB6-EC3D343A3CB7.jpeg
hi everyone need a bit of help if possible. I have h2s zgemma using 6.4 and wb infinity. I recently got this error in the picture. I have tried everything I can with my limited knowledge but nothing works. I have this morning refla the box with 6.4 and wb and still this error comes.
Any help on how to sort this and watch things again would be appreciated.👍

View attachment 85838
hi everyone need a bit of help if possible. I have h2s zgemma using 6.4 and wb infinity. I recently got this error in the picture. I have tried everything I can with my limited knowledge but nothing works. I have this morning refla the box with 6.4 and wb and still this error comes.
Any help on how to sort this and watch things again would be appreciated.👍
It means gowatchseries isn't working.
Are you using maxbambi in the e2iplayer settings?
You may need a vpn

I am using a vpn and am on zadmario. I use updates from a e2i player group and it’s only since last update that this has happened. I can watch gowatchseries no bother on my pc or ipad, just zgemma that’s messing about.
thanks for the reply at least I know what the error means now👍

I am using a vpn and am on zadmario. I use updates from a e2i player group and it’s only since last update that this has happened. I can watch gowatchseries no bother on my pc or ipad, just zgemma that’s messing about.
thanks for the reply at least I know what the error means now👍
Not heard of zadmario but it looks like a connection error, try it without the VPN or see if you can roll it back to a previous version

Back