Stalker plugin

Morning everyone,I have a bit of a weird question.
I use the stalker plugin on my zgemma h9s and everything was fine until I flashed my box the other day and tried to install the stalker plugin.
I installed it but it’s not showing up on my plugin menu,even after a reboot.
The process used was
Menu
Plugins
Download plugins
Extensions
Stalker
Install
I know it’s installed as it won’t allow me to install again,I just can’t find it anywhere,has anyone had a similar issue
Thanks in advance

Uninstall any current version and download the latest ipk and ftp it to tmp folder on the box

Morning everyone,I have a bit of a weird question.
I use the stalker plugin on my zgemma h9s and everything was fine until I flashed my box the other day and tried to install the stalker plugin.
I installed it but it’s not showing up on my plugin menu,even after a reboot.
The process used was
Menu
Plugins
Download plugins
Extensions
Stalker
Install
I know it’s installed as it won’t allow me to install again,I just can’t find it anywhere,has anyone had a similar issue
Thanks in advance
reflash with atv 6.2 iv had this issue today with 6.4

I’ve tried this and it didn’t work,I’m getting a weird message when I’m downloaded stalker now.
I’m trying to add a picture,let’s see if this works

Attachments

• E7DD3B52-674D-43BC-B448-F4E6590C9D32.jpeg
    E7DD3B52-674D-43BC-B448-F4E6590C9D32.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
Afternoon everyone,I’m still not getting stalker to show up in my plugins after I have downloaded it,I’ve done everything everyone has mentioned on here,I’m at an absolute loss now.
If anyone wants to be on my Christmas card list and tell me something else to do you will be on it lol

I had a similar problem when I downloaded cache flush.
After much head scratching and reading that others had the same problem I eventually found the plugin.
I cannot remember exactly where it was but if you have a nosey around "info panel" or "information" from main menu you may drop lucky.

Afternoon again,I’m still trying to find the stalker plugin,I’ve looked everywhere,if anyone has had a similar problem and have found where the plugin is lurking can you let me know please.thanks

Si I’ve done all that,stalker has downloaded but where it’s downloaded to I don’t know,last chance before I message you as I’ve bought something else for you to get vexed with me about lol
Have you restarted GUI since you downloaded stalker

u do need to restart wen u change bottom option in stalker setup to yes show in menu stalker setup will be at bottom of list n in menu wen u have restarted#]

Back