Stalker-qt and h11s

dega84

Just wanted to know if stalker-qt works OK on H11S.

Currently have h9s and works fine.

Loaded it into new H11S and each time I click to enter stalker it appears not to work.

Any help would be Grateley appreciated

Cheers

Thanks for quick response

You mean Menu-plugins-green button?

If so done that. But if not and different way would you let me know how that's done?

Thanks

Thanks for quick response

You mean Menu-plugins-green button?

If so done that. But if not and different way would you let me know how that's done?

Thanks
That is correct might need to restart box if its not showing in the plugin list

All showing in list and portal put in.

Its just when I go to click into it on menu screen that it just knocks me off, doesn't even go into it. Restarted a few times but no luck.

All showing in list and portal put in.

Its just when I go to click into it on menu screen that it just knocks me off, doesn't even go into it. Restarted a few times but no luck.
You do not have a usb mounted for extra memory do you.

Using wooshbuild on it as I have with h9s.

On the setup screen at beginning on loading WB it prompted a mounting of USB but came up a blue screen each time I tried to complete even with a different USB, so ended up in initialising USB via menu-setup section and worked ok.

Would this have caused any issues?

Using wooshbuild on it as I have with h9s.

On the setup screen at beginning on loading WB it prompted a mounting of USB but came up a blue screen each time I tried to complete even with a different USB, so ended up in initialising USB via menu-setup section and worked ok.

Would this have caused any issues?
No updates on that built for a couple of years

Could i ask if stalker-qt ipk extension available in this build? Can't see if listed in plugins.

Is there an alternative? Thanks
absolutly nothing to do with build if stb is cabable of running stalker then it will be in plugins\ downloads\ extensions

Back