Stalker QT plugin

Graham19811981

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
Yes mate a lot use this runs perfectly when setup correctly! Be thread around on that mate but good as can choose catagories want to install

Matd

Registered
Yes mate a lot use this runs perfectly when setup correctly! Be thread around on that mate but good as can choose catagories want to install
How do yu load and exit out off stalker on zgemma I restarted my box and managed to get it to load up I can exit out off it

cstuarty

Registered
Managed to find it added the url and done the mac code thing how do yu activate it what's the best iptv set up for zgeema jedi maker seems to be good so far
to run it you have to add it to main menu in the settings reboot and i will be in the menu to run. btw it runs great on my h9 just the epg times are a little out of sync

Matd

Registered
to run it you have to add it to main menu in the settings reboot and i will be in the menu to run. btw it runs great on my h9 just the epg times are a little out of sync
Thanks pal manged to sort it out does it refresh or restart streams like a mag its working well on H7 box so far so good