Stalker QT plugin

Hello

I'm using the stalker QT plugin, ive added 2 portals but only portal one will load up by default, how does portal 2 load if wanting to use that ?

i am getting the same here, also cannot exit the plugin - have to turn box off
in my opinion there shit, whats the point in having a H9T for cable and iptv if you cannot switch between the both without turning box off

does anyone know how to sort this ??

No problem I will have to have a play about with it mate as only used the one portal myself for a little while to see how it was

Hi Folks,

anyone know where i can get a copy of the Stalker plugnin or another plugin for Zgemma box?

Cheers

Hi guys using this plugin and its working pretty good with my provider but 1 little problem i have is the epg is out of sync i think its to do with the settings page in the portal the localization is set to europe/kiev, every time i change it to london and restart it stays on kiev, the time on the app is at the right time as prob taken from my zgemma i have seen on another forum that somebody has edited some pyo file in the app to set a different mac anybody here have the know how to change the default time zone to london within one of the files of the app
Thanks

Check that its not already been installed
plugins>red>extensions
if it's in there remove it and then reboot and you can download it

Back