Stan Sport - How to get a month for free........

Markeymark

Ok folks, I have discovered a flaw in Stand & Stan Sports, you sign up for Premium Plan of Stan 30 days free trial (TV/Movies, 4 users at once) with a Revolut virtual card, with no balance on it.......

Then add Stan Sports (usually $10/month) this somehow tricks it into giving you it for 30 days free

They will attempt to take the money but will keep doing this for arounf an extra 7 days, until they just suspend the account.

Then do again the next month with a fresh disposable card.....

Hope this is ok to post.......

Ok folks, I have discovered a flaw in Stand & Stan Sports, you sign up for Premium Plan of Stan 30 days free trial (TV/Movies, 4 users at once) with a Revolut virtual card, with no balance on it.......

Then add Stan Sports (usually $10/month) this somehow tricks it into giving you it for 30 days free

They will attempt to take the money but will keep doing this for arounf an extra 7 days, until they just suspend the account.

Then do again the next month with a fresh disposable card.....

Hope this is ok to post.......
Good find a freebie is always welcome 🤣

So considering Paramount+ is now likely 720p/50fps for live CL games (as discussed in Paramount thread), is Stan Sport the only service we know of outside UK that shows CL at 1080p/50fps? (could even be up to 4K for some games??)

With English comms I don’t think there are many other options than Stan…

I believe Spark Sports in NZ also has it in 1080p/50fps but requires a NZ issued card to sign up.

If you can live with Mark Bosnich (or skip the studio action) then Stan really is a top notch service.

I think they’re ahead of everyone else I’ve seen on 4k content - both in sports and on their shows. Often they will have a show in 4k that the original US streaming site only has in HD.

Back