Star 2S freezing

Morning, Have two Star 2S boxes both doing same thing, freeze & remote won't work. Tried to flash last night with latest image for Star but screen says FLSH but does nothing. Any advice would be helpful, champions league this weekend & would be good to get at least one box to work. Thanks in advance.

What are you using the box for? More info needed, what have you got on it
It is a old old box these days

factory reset doesnt work on the zgemma
i dont know why they dont remove it

it does the same as a flash, but doesnt over write anything

l flash them with wooshbuild, open atv then wooshbuild infinity, takes a long time but works great when done for the iptv and freeview

l flash them with wooshbuild, open atv then wooshbuild infinity, takes a long time but works great when done for the iptv and freeview
Evening thanks for quick reply, when you say flash first with whoosh build, where do I find that? If possible could you instruct me in layman's terms how you did your boxes thanks.

Thanks again for reply, I flashed Open ATV 6.2 onto one of boxes, now when box reboot's just sits there with OPEN ATV 6.2 logo & wheelspinning but goes no farther. It did ask for my back to be loaded, could this be the issue? maybe corrupted information.
I have an h2s that is working a treat no problems.

You will struggle with a star 2s as it is very old box now..Keep things to a bare minimum , use open Atv without any builds as builds will just give you issues and just install the plugins you need.

You will struggle with a star 2s as it is very old box now..Keep things to a bare minimum , use open Atv without any builds as builds will just give you issues and just install the plugins you need.
Thanks for info, yes that's what I'm doing as we speak, I have put FLASHED Open ATV 6.1 Image, now doing online upgrade to 6.2, so far so good. Which plugin's do you recommend? I have a line from a supplier, can I load that manually?

Thanks for info, yes that's what I'm doing as we speak, I have put FLASHED Open ATV 6.1 Image, now doing online upgrade to 6.2, so far so good. Which plugin's do you recommend? I have a line from a supplier, can I load that manually?
Depends what you need, maybe epg importer , depending what you use for your epg and probably good to set up a swap file on a usb drive. Also use a basic skin and it should run ok..If you are using sat then probably autobouquets maker for that and you have e2istreams for tv shows and movies.

Depends what you need, maybe epg importer , depending what you use for your epg and probably good to set up a swap file on a usb drive. Also use a basic skin and it should run ok..If you are using sat then probably autobouquets maker for that and you have e2istreams for tv shows and movies.
Morning, thanks for info, loading plugins this morning.

Back