star 2s wont flash

just bought a zgemma star 2s off a mate with ipab on it and have tried to flash new firmware on it using usb stick and it just boots up. ive tried 3 different sticks , formatting all of em in different ways . ive tried an sd card in usb adapter too. nothing is working. can anybody give any suggestions please

Press blue for software manager go across to flashonline/local green to flashonline then what open atv is on it press blue then select a zip file then green to flash

just bought a zgemma star 2s off a mate with ipab on it and have tried to flash new firmware on it using usb stick and it just boots up. ive tried 3 different sticks , formatting all of em in different ways . ive tried an sd card in usb adapter too. nothing is working. can anybody give any suggestions please
What image are you trying to flash on the box

It's ipab I have on it. I've left it on now and installed jedi on it. Thanks all for advice. I managed to put a Cline on it and also IPTV through jedi. It's working brilliantly at the moment although I've been told I will probably have to upgrade ipab to another firmware. Is this true?

It's ipab I have on it. I've left it on now and installed jedi on it. Thanks all for advice. I managed to put a Cline on it and also IPTV through jedi. It's working brilliantly at the moment although I've been told I will probably have to upgrade ipab to another firmware. Is this true?
Yeah ipad is no longer supported or updated so as other images are getting the newist updates you won't get them like you would with infinity or grog free range image

HI, Just in a similar boat myself now. I updated a Zgemma Star 2s to the latest everything with Wooshbuild Infinity etc, set up all my skins, did my settings and was jsut about to upload the bouquettes through echannelizer. did a reset and its now stuck in boot mode. i tried the following thing.

flashed ATV6.0, 6.1, 6.2 using the same USB i used before and i know works. Having read this thread i tried to flash with PLI just to get things moving. still no joy,

box is turning on saying "BOOT" and the screen comes on and shows the ATV/IPAB loading screen but nothing seem to get it moving. Any ideas please?

Does it fully boot up if showing ipab image then your box hasn't reflashed with infinity try a different psu

put open atv 6.1 on then upgrade to 6.2 when thats done thats what worked for me on a zgemma star h2 at to put 6.1 on to get it to flash at first

Reflash it open atv 6.2 or 6.3 download the open atv file extract the Zgemma file if there is a file that says no force rename to force put onto a formated USB stick turn box completely off and put USB into rear USB and power box on should say flash and when it gets to hdmi setting put remote down either go on putty or webwif enter your box ip address in press enter will say login as type root then press enter will say logged in as then enter this command opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk press enter and infinity will install then continue setup as normal

i ve already got open atv on it not sure what version,

tried going on vucc box connects but not sure what to do after that

You will struggle to run iptv on your box but i can teamviewer you and help

tried that with a brand new plug. its just a backup box but kept freezing when i tried to play a movie or series. tried to update now stuck

Back