Star+ Argentina

Any one know how to get Star+ Argentina? I'd be willing to share an account with three other people if its possible to access the service.

Star+ offers a variety of sports content from ESPN, as well as other sports programming. Depending on your market, it can include: Conmebol Libertadores, Premier League, La Liga, Ligue 1, Serie A, Bundesliga, UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, UEFA Nations League, UEFA European Championship, Copa América, NFL, NBA, MLB, Tennis Grand Slams, Golf Majors, Rugby, MMA, Boxing, Formula 1, Moto GP and more

It would cost around £45 per year for the combo package, but shared between four people would be cheap as chips!

I have an update! I managed to get someone in Brazil to sign me up. Using Surfshark on Argentina works a treat. It unlocks all the sports. I'm afraid the Premier League matches have no English commentary (Paramount+ Mexico has the same problem). However, I haven't tested a live Prem game yet. There was a NBA match on last night that did have English commentary, but the Premier League replays on the app don't have English comms. I will wait for the next Prem game and do a test. I know it is a deal breaker for some. For other sports like tennis and baseball, there seem to be English comms. So I am testing a month out if anyone wants to try it out. An added benefit to the account I have is that you can login to Disney+'s US-based app and get full access to their libraries. I can get Star+ and Disney+ for £51 from an Argentinian bloke I know - if anyone is interested in sharing. I believe you can do 4 simultaneous streams.

I'd be interested in this. I don't mind about the commentary language as I have a different sub for for the Premier league.

So it's £15-ish / year for a slot? If it's that kind of price, I'm happy to take a slot with you and give it a go for year

I had it at one point - signed up using the usual Play Store trick. Dropped it again as commentary on most things was in Spanish.

Yeah, sorry I didn’t mean to sound dismissive of the service. It’s very decent if you don’t mind Spanish comms.

The main point I was trying to convey was that you don’t need to trouble your Argentinian friend - it can be done by simply setting up a new Google account and using a UK (or any) credit card

Thanks for the heads up on the Play Store trick. And I can now also confirm that all Prem games lack English comms. I will probably not do a year of this as a consequence.

Yeah, sorry I didn’t mean to sound dismissive of the service. It’s very decent if you don’t mind Spanish comms.

The main point I was trying to convey was that you don’t need to trouble your Argentinian friend - it can be done by simply setting up a new Google account and using a UK (or any) credit card
I have an Argentinian play account but there isn't any option to subscribe like can be done with s sport.

There is tennis, Rugby and golf on today with English commentary. The TV series and movies also have an English option so it is well worth a shared sub of just over a pound a month if split amongst 4 people.

Back