LOOK AT THE WAY STARVIEW 7 SUPPORT TREATED ME

you have been warned about swearing at my staff
i anm blocking your email address and issueing you your 25.00 refund
simple take your busineess else where
we owe you nothing what so ever mate

To: e-mail removed
Subject: RE: look
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:35:13 +0000

i paid direct 5 mins later if you of got in touch with me as agreed we wouldnt be sitting with a £150 + £25 sub down the ****ing drain

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:33:28 +0100

the name you was given was willo
we keep all emails received mate
the bottom line on this is
the problems was caused by your echeque bouncing
that is not our problem you was warned that you whould be blocked mate

To:e-mail removed
ject: RE: look
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:26:11 +0000

u give me a name of the forum last week m8. i was on box was working away until u decied my echeque wasnt clearing. i told u repeatdly i will pay if it fails i still have the emails m8. so u decided to blacklist me and now my box is scrap. this isnt fair at all

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:22:46 +0100

whos tommy??????

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:10:29 +0000

wat do i do with this m8. it should be on by now. can u give me an email of tommy

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:57:58 +0100

ok mate
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:53:26 +0000

no probs ill drop u a line in a day r 2 thanks for ur time.

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:50:19 +0100

with the system being all computerized it takes about 24 hours mate

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:48:05 +0000

is that a 48 hr wait m8 r will it take effect straight away

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 11:45:02 +0100

its on the system just waiting now mate for it to take effect

Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 10:39:00 +0000

will u check its been deactivated m8 plz

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:59:29 +0100

ok remind me yomo to check that its been deactivated mate

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:58:49 +0000

will do what u think and keep me posted plz

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:54:21 +0100

ok heres what i suggest
lets delete box off the system
then tomo remind me to check its been done
if it has i will re add thats all we can do
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:50:00 +0000

no probs m8. its my da looking the sport and if it was ok then why is it not ok now, lol
whats happening with the fix. just so i can shut him up. from watching the box on start up it looks as if im not even getting near the server to get connected ive had the box from last sept so i no a whole lot about it from then.
after the 48 hr connection wait it would have been the 25th it wouldve been connected again
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:40:27 +0100

ok my system is tell me that your connected but i now that there has been a problem and all boxes from 25th have not been added to the system
ryan i will help you as much as i can
but the forum is the place to gret info
so it i added on or after 25 th all we can do is be patient mate until its fixed hopefully yto night mate

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:37:42 +0000

dude there has be no change to my connection from friday its been from u have blocked me
i apologize for being ignorant but fuk me i live in northern ireland
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:35:48 +0100

yes so if you live near me i can come and look at it for you
as i said your connected my end
but obviously not your end

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:33:51 +0000

where do i live?

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 18:32:51 +0100

i told you before dont swear at me
i have done what i said and i did block you
and than i reactivated you
the only way to resolve this is to give you a refund
and losten idf you think i am skanking you
i have put in over 150 grand off my own money to set this up so i aint going to skank you am i

where do u live

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 17:27:10 +0000

fuk will from you blocked me i aint getting fuk all

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

3000 CUSTOMERS AND THEY CANT TURN 1 PAID PERSON ON
please read STARVIEW SUPPORT BEWARE

---------- Post added at 12:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

mate go on the forum and ask for advice i cannot give it in a email

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:05:21 +0000

IVE BEEN USING THIS BOX OVER A YEAR. MY ONLY PROB IS ALL IM GETTING IS KIDS AND MY OLD MAN IS ON THE FONE LOOKING AT THE RACES
CAN YOU SUGGEST ANYTHING
ITS PICKING CHANNELS UP BUT ONCE SEARCH IS COMPLETE IT STICKS KIDS ON
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 17:00:37 +0100

ok i will tell you what i am gouing to do i will give you a full refund and cancell it
i am not here to sort your box out mate
if you go on the forum all the info you need is on there
if it was aproblem my end you whould not get anything mate
i have over 3 thousand members and your the obnly one whos having problems

my advice is go on to the forum and do soome reading mate

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:56:10 +0000

2.21 this is doing my head in m8

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 16:55:25 +0100

what firmware have you got installed

Subject: RE: lookaid that last timne
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 15:53:18 +0000

im only back on after 3 days and only getting kids channels

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:39:40 +0100

do the auto scan

then after it finished
do 1819
on sly sports 1

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:38:31 +0000

if done it 3 times m8. there coming up on the scan but wen i go 2 tv i only have 701 to 726

Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 13:37:38 +0100

no payment should be tomo
think all good here try a rescan mate

Subject: look
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2011 12:25:56 +0000

did you get the payment yet m8 i am only getting kids channels and nothing else at the mo is there sumit wrong ur end

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not post e-mail addresses in the open forum. The next time I will not take the time to edit, I will simply remove your entire post. If you want to go back and fix it so the back and forth conversation is easier understood, feel free, but keep the addresses out.

NO PROBS ANY1 WANTING TO KNOW Y THEY BLACKLISTED ME ITS BECAUSE MY ECHEAQUE BOUNCED,ALTHOUGH HE TOLD ME 2 PAY VIA PAYPAL, SO I PAID HIM DIRECT 5 MINS LATER AND HE SAYS HE DOESNT KNOW HI 2 RECONNECT ME THATS £150 UP IN THE AIR, AND I WILL KEEP POSTING MESSAGES ON EVERY FORUM UNTIL HE LOOKS AFTER THE CUSTOMERS PROPERLY, HE HAS MADE £450,000 FROM US, YET CANT RECOONECT BECAUSE his words, '' his system is computerised''

Starview sub unfair to customers read this

I HAVE TO WATCH WHAT I SAY ON THE FORUM SO HERE GOES
STARVIEW WERE WILLING TO TAKE MY £25 SUB MONEY AND THEY DID BUT,REALISED THEY CANT RECONNECT ME BECAUSE THEY BLACKLISTED ME, SO AFTER 2 WEEKS OF TRYING THEY REALISED THEY CANT RECONNECT BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW HOW to AFTER THEY BLACKLIST ME AND SAID THE REASON WAS Subject:
****************** has just sent you £25.00 GBP with PayPal
Note:
as i explained in email i dont ext you to swear at my staff
he is full of crap i have emails to prove he or his team dont have a clue, he even blacklisted my email addy because he doesnt know how to reconnect me on HIS server
stay away from this team he has took £150 for box of me, AND BLAMES SWEARING ON ME NOT GETTING CONNECTED, YOU WOULD SWEAR AT THEM 2 AFTER 2 WEEKS OF WATCHING LOGIN MESSAGE ON YOUR TV
A TOTAL OF £175 PAID FOR A BLACK SCREEN ON MY TV WITH LITTLE OR NO SUPPORT
PM ME FOR DETAILS
THANKS TECHKINGS FOR LETTING ME GET MY SIDE OUT
FAIR IS FAIR

found it a bit hard to follow and then checked dates,read from bottom to top and not top to bottom,why is it different to reconnect as everybody is blocked until paid and cleared,reread again i will.

he told me to pay via paypal i did it ended up going through as an echeque he didnt like that but agreed to keep me on, so the echeque bounced and i paid him direct 5 mins later, he got into a fuss and blacklisted me. but once they blacklist u ,they dont know how to reconnect u back 2 their server. these guys are clueless. he even paid 150,000 of his own money to set this up but doesnt no hi 2 recconnect once they blacklist u. COMPLETE DISGRACE TO THEIR CUSTOMERS, I HAVE ALL EMAILS TO PROVE EVERYTHING

stay away from the kiddy and the starview team

the kiddy is the one responsible for the starview if anyone is interested in his business contact me 4 details. i have email addy and server site
thanks

I can tell from your user name Just Want Sky you are a starview lover.

So what is this problem you had with starview?

keep it short please.

Last edited:
these are EMAILS FROM YOU AND YOUR COMPANY
+ NOT ONLY DID YOU BLACKLIST ME AT THE QUICKEST APPROACH
+ U FAILED TO TURN ME BACK, AND U DONT KNOW HI 2 AFTER BLACKLISTING ME,
+ U TOOK MY MONEY AND KEPT ME WAITING FOR 2 WEEKS ON THE OUTCOME,
+ I PAID A CHECK VIA ECHECK (THE WAY USE WANTED )IT BOUNCED AND YOU AND UR COMPANY HAD AN AGREEMENT IF IT DID YOU WOULD LET ME SORT THE PROBLEM OUT AND PAY DIRECT INSTEAD.
+MY BOX IS NOW SCRAP AND U THINK A £25 REFUND WILL MAKE IT BETTER AFTER PAYING A TOTAL OF £175 FOR THIS PIECE OF """"
+ SOME OF UR CHANNELS FREEZE RELENTLESSLY
+ U BLAMED THE REASON ON DISCONNECTION ON SWEARING ( YOU WOULD SWEAR LOOKING AT A LOGIN MESSAGE FOR 2 WEEKS)
+ AND MOST IMPORTANT U TREATED A PAYING CUSTOMER WITH DISRESPECT
+ HERE ARE SOME EMAILS I HAVE MORE OF UR TREATMENT
READ FROM THE BOTTOM OF THE POST UPWARDS THESE ARE EMAILS OF ***************
you have been warned about swearing at my staff
i anm blocking your email address and issueing you your 25.00 refund
simple take your busineess else where
we owe you nothing what so ever mate

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:35:13 +0000

i paid direct 5 mins later if you of got in touch with me as agreed we wouldnt be sitting with a £150 + £25 sub down the ****ing drain

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:33:28 +0100

the name you was given was willo
we keep all emails received mate
the bottom line on this is
the problems was caused by your echeque bouncing
that is not our problem you was warned that you whould be blocked mate

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:26:11 +0000

u give me a name of the forum last week m8. i was on box was working away until u decied my echeque wasnt clearing. i told u repeatdly i will pay if it fails i still have the emails m8. so u decided to blacklist me and now my box is scrap. this isnt fair at all

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:22:46 +0100

whos tommy??????

Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:10:29 +0000

wat do i do with this m8. it should be on by now. can u give me an email of tommy

---------- Post added at 04:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

thought so no reply and sarcasm i am a so called customer of urs
THANKS STARFREEZE

Thank you for keeping it short.

If a e-check bounced surely that is a problem on your side, payment has to be made first before goods or services can be released, it is common practice in most businesses and organisations.

Blacklisted
Did you pester them by sending emails and messages every hour, second of every day, telling them you want your box on right now?

Are you a type of person who when he demands something he wants it now, like right now at this minute this second?

My apologies for the psychological assessment, just trying to work out where it all went wrong.:anyonethere:

Last edited:
In all fairness i had one problem out off 4 activations and was kept informed on the reason why. I paid accidently with an echeque and they managed to cancel that then repay with paypal...

Im sure this could be resolved some how.

G

just to put the record straight i dont and never have worked for starview im just a punter like the rest of you ive had a go at the starview team about the combo 6 + not working .as far as the other boxes 6/7 iv paid my money and never had any problems. thats all ,i wanted to get accross to you perhaps your the problem.

he blacklisted you and then doesnt know how to activate. He mentioned he paid £150k of his own money, surely he would have the low down on how to use the service/server.

I hope you get the situation resolved amicably. Like i have said Starview has always been unreliable in my eyes. Just be wary of sending money to others. Do your homework before hand, and make sure its thorough so you dont have confusions/problems like this.

I think the problem was that justwantsky made a payment though e-check which bounced, he was than asked to pay though Paypal. After that he started pestling them with messages and emails about their service and how long its taking, which got him blacklisted.

That is of course if he was a real customer who wanted to purchase a sub and not someone from the opposition, acting as a customer who was just looking for a reason to complain, start a thread. J4v3d I agree with your comments, only buy subs from the source.

Message to Justwantsky (obviously you just don't want sky), if you PM me with your box number I will look into your case and see weather we can get you off the blacklist.

Last edited:
What the hell is this guy on about! Firstly who did he buy a box of at 150 as we all know they retail at around £100 secondly you obviously bounced several echeques with no intension of paying all you had to do was be straight and you would have got well deserved help and support! Simples!

Also where the hell is he getting his so called facts from Disney land?

Also anyone can make fictional email copies and make them look one sided with a little bit of manipulated editing!

Last edited:
http://www.techkings.org/forum-rules/717-forum-rules.html#post9133

This thread is being watched, keep it kind /constructive and it will remain open but bear in mind we are not here to resolve issues with SV and it's customers!. We are not associated with them in any way!.

At the first hint of insults / rule violations this will be closed and members dealt with regardless of who they are!.

That includes thekiddy starking or anyone!.

if starview ripped you off

how come they mentioned refunding your paypal account? surely if they wanted to rip you off they whould not off refunded you
secondly you said you was only getting the kids channels surely that means you must off been connected.
surely this is a case off you not having the knowledge to set up the box and like many forum users not reading the posts regarding the setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back