Starv iew 7 Customers Beware, Support Ripped Me Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
the proof is in th THAT email

I dont have to explain myself, i am an existing customer of starview for many years, i am now being harrassed by the kiddy and starking and the starview team. I am just telling the thousands of customers u have to stay away because u would need to bring out another patch to get a blacklisted member recconnected, u are a business selling tv, u have sent my email variuos viruss because u made a boob at ur end, u as a business selling tv failed and if u all want to know y read the 1st post from the bottom up

i paid £150 i can show u all who from for the box that the kiddy made scrap and £25 for a sub
to be harrased and sent various stuff
business is about word of mouth
and starview has failed on being fair to customers and if anyone wants to know just read the 1st post from the bottom up its the email the kiddy sent me, its so called support.

Fiar is fair starview
and ur a joke

I have not harassed you, I have asked you to PM me your box number (which you have not done) and I will try to get you reconnected, & I say again, please pm me your box number. You do need to explain yourself as you started this thread.

You sent out five e-cheques all five bounced that is a problem on your side, if you are in financial hardship I am sure we can sort something out, willing to help if you are a genuine customer.

Don’t know what games you’re trying to play here as it looks like a smear campaign on Starview. Please prove me wrong!

10 reasons to stay away from STARVIEW

1 they take ur money without box being on
2 they give unreliable support
3 they make u wait 48 hrs on connection
4 they channels especially sports are unstable
5 they charge over the top for ur box then u need a connection fee
6 they use other people to send u unwanted (virus) to ur email if u dont approve of their support
7 theyll have pops at the money u earn on open forums
8 if they dont like what u say the truth, theyll disconnect u and blame it on something completely different
9 they have a go at ur mental state because they support was brutal
10 theyve took £175 of me and made my box scrap

i have all emails to prove how they treated me, a customer of theirs for many years
thanks starview i will not reply to any quotes leavt here as this is for genuine starview user or people looking to buy from them
===================================stay away====================================

Now starking ur a lying yet again, u have my box number and, u got 2, ill repeat 2 echeques, uve had a crack at my mental state now ur trynna have a crack at my financial hardship, because u and ur company turned me of,ur sick m8, all i done was buy a box of u, and ur mocking me relentlessly, i dont even care about the box, its my dads, for the racing, but i will not have u putting me or ur very own customers down, some businessman, u have made a fortune from treating people like ++++
its wrong and unfair and people need to know the truth

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:14 PM ----------
a REPLY FROM STARKING

I can tell from your user name Just Want Sky you are a starview lover.

So what is this problem you had with starview?

===============================================================
THIS IS A MAN I GAVE £175 IN TOTAL TOO.
NOW HES TRYING TO BE FUNNY AND MOCKING ME
STARKING
THE KIDDY
AND LEONORDY
HAVE BEEN ON OTHER SITES AND SENT ME UNWANTED VIRUS TO MY EMAIL
THEYVE ASKED ME TO REPLY TO THEM BUT BLOCKED MY EMAIL
THESE PEOPLE ARE GANGSTERS
===================================STAY AWAY FROM STARVIEW SUPPORT==============================

a pm from THE KIDDY

What's ur phone number I'll call you when I'm free!

When talking about fair is fair! Your the one that bounced the echeques! And had several weeks for free! My guys simply did the right thing!

I tell you what is not fair! Your rambling on the forum making us out to be conmen! When the actual fact is you attempted to con us!

The question is! Who is in the wrong and it's certainly ain't us! If you are wanting me to help you out I suggest you remove them posts! And post something positive to replace them!

=======================================================================================
I ONLY DONE WHAT U AND UR COMPANY ASKED AND UVE BLACKLISTED MY BOX FOR NOTHING
I DID NOT ATTEMPT TO CON U ++++++MORE LIES

U HAVE MADE AN OLD MAN VERY UNHAPPY AND THESE ORDINARY PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH

U R TREATING UR CUSTOMERS LIKE ++++

You have not proved me wrong! This is a smear campaign on Starview.
=======================================================
You are not a genuine customer, this is another lie invented by the opposition.
===========================================================

You have not sent out a PM to me with your box number, the administrator by all means can take a look into my Inbox. The e-cheque did bounce weather that’s five times or two times as you just stated they have bounced, so why are you blaming starview?

There is no right minded business or organisation in the world that will give you goods or services unless payment is made. You also stated you have lost £150 buying a starview box which now stated by you has to go in the bin. Please PM me your box number!

Again stated by you, starview has thousands and thousands of customers, and you are the only one who is having problems with your box.

Don’t know who you are fooling but this is a smear campaign by justwantsky on Starview. Please prove me wrong!

Last edited:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ more lies via starking the above is lies this is not a smear campaign i repeat not a smear campaign, read my 1st email he made a pact with me to buy via echeque then cancelled it then he made me put it through again thats y it bounced i have prove in paypal account, u were the 1 who said in the email to pay via paypal i did, u blacklisted me and dont know how to recconeect me via ur own server lololool u dont have. If im telling lies y did u blame my disconnection on me swearing at u.
U lleft a login message on my box for 2 weeks, saying u dont know what the problem is. Give it 48 hrs, 48 hours for connection is a joke by the way.
These are not games i have prove of the way starview treated me,
again if any1 wants the prove pm me plz i am or was a genuine customer of starview for many years
this is not a smear campaign=========not a smear campaign========not a smear campaign

---------- Post added at 04:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

so starview has asked me 2 repay the £25 connection fee near 3 weeks later asking me for my email addy that they blacklisted

MY PM TO STARKING AND HIS REPLY +++++++++ THIS IS A STAVIEW SUPPORT REPLY+++++++++++++++

do you not think i deserve a free connection
1to see if the box will work again
2 because u treated me like shite and its streching near 3 weeks

i didnt asked for a refund u told me i was getting 1 thats not my problem

STARKINGS REPLY
I work on a higher level, once payment is made I will open a support page for you please pm me your email address so a Paypal link can be just out.

SO AFTER THEY DISCONNECTED ME TREATED ME LIKE DIRT AND BLACKLISTED ME AFTER 3 WEEKS THEY WANT ME TO PAY A CONNECTION FEE TO REGAIN A SIGNAL IVE LOST A TOTLA OF £175 ON THIS EQUIPMENT ALSOOO..

BECAUSE THEY DONT SEE U WHEN U MAKE PAYMENT THEYVE GOT AWAY FOR YEARS OF FUNDING THIS BOX FOR THEIR OWN POCKET

---------- Post added at 04:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:33 PM ----------

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++ more lies via starking the above is lies this is not a smear campaign i repeat not a smear campaign, read my 1st email he made a pact with me to buy via echeque then cancelled it then he made me put it through again thats y it bounced i have prove in paypal account, u were the 1 who said in the email to pay via paypal i did, u blacklisted me and dont know how to recconeect me via ur own server lololool u dont have. If im telling lies y did u blame my disconnection on me swearing at u.
U lleft a login message on my box for 2 weeks, saying u dont know what the problem is. Give it 48 hrs, 48 hours for connection is a joke by the way.
These are not games i have prove of the way starview treated me,
again if any1 wants the prove pm me plz i am or was a genuine customer of starview for many years
this is not a smear campaign=========not a smear campaign========not a smear campaign

---------- post added at 04:33 pm ---------- previous post was at 04:04 pm ----------

so starview has asked me 2 repay the £25 connection fee near 3 weeks later asking me for my email addy that they blacklisted

my pm to starking and his reply +++++++++ this is a staview support reply+++++++++++++++

do you not think i deserve a free connection
1to see if the box will work again
2 because u treated me like shite and its streching near 3 weeks

i didnt asked for a refund u told me i was getting 1 thats not my problem

starkings reply
i work on a higher level, once payment is made i will open a support page for you please pm me your email address so a paypal link can be just out.

So after they disconnected me treated me like dirt and blacklisted me after 3 weeks they want me to pay a connection fee to regain a signal ive lost a totla of £175 on this equipment alsooo..

Because they dont see u when u make payment theyve got away for years of funding this box for their own pocket

so after everything starview has put me through alll the lies they made up on this site they still are willing to connect me for a fee

total disgrace on starview and after all this we see that they have learnt nothing from this
business is business and fair is fair

i can honestly say i aint had no such problems at all. in fact i would say they are helpful in general.. the way i see this is if a cheque bounces un aint gonna get connected u know the game along with every other sv owner. its a paid sub or nothing.. its not rocket science is it

Now hes asking for another payment that i paid 3 whole weeks ago via pm so the ordinary customers cant see the way they treat u but im keeping this going to show every1 thinking of 1 of these or loooking 1 of these to stay away
after a 3 week treatment of abuse and blaming disconnection on me swearing that u should recconnect me 1st to see if the box will work after blacklisting me for nothing

---------- Post added at 05:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:57 PM ----------

shedmans above post lololol

his ip has been used on digital kaos website along with the kiddy to fund and support the starview support

if u read my emails the kiddy also cries that he spent 150,000 of his own money to make the whole starview work.
if this is true u guys would connect me again as bad word of mouth kills any1 businness regardless of price or cost

lololol these guys are gangsters and ordinary people need to know not to pay these people
BOTTOM LINE IS U TREATED 1 OF UR CUSTOMERS LIKE DIRT FOR NOTHING

What a complete load of cock thats what i say about this thread, who cares what he she said done, at the end of the day this is not STARVIEW SUPPORT, so justwantsky , i would suggest you go to their site and post all the s8ite you have been posting there, also you say you are going to post this all over other forums, well that just aint true now is it, ?? this is the only forum i can find that you have posted all this crap to me, and i frequent a lot of forums, at the end of the day you paid them by cheque "which" bounced, a business is a business regardless of what it is, and goods are "not" passed to people until your payment has cleared, as if it was my business it would be the same, if you paid 150.00 quid for your box worse fool you, i suggest you contact them and get your money back from them, this forum is for help and other things, and not a slagging ground for you, the Kiddy, or Starkings to air your dirty laundry to all and sundry.

And before you say ohhh you work for Starview, quiet the opposite, i am all for the punter and defo not the box makers, or the people making the money off the back's of others, i could not give a toss for Starview or any other box, if they keep the punter happy well then they have my support, if they dont well then they get the most s8it i can dole out, and this would be across all forums, not just here.

I say to you know stick your box on ebay or gumtree, get a sat system in and put all this behind you, or this will eat you away inside, like a lot of things have done to others, mark it down to bad judgement and move on.

Look forward to your response, the kiddys, or starkings but at the end of the day i will always be on the side of the punter, and not the people that are making the money.

And on a little note to STARKINGS AND THE KIDDY, you as business people should have been able to sort this out without it getting to this point, ffs you are supposed to be in business to make money, for the sake of 25 quid you have let this ramble on for 3 pages, if it had been me i would have put the box on then sorted the problem out, at the end of the day the box could have been turned off at any point after you had exhausted all avenues, you are making enough money out of this to " SOLVE THIS SIMPLE PROBLEM" the both of you need to go back to management classes on how to deal with Joe Public.

BoxT you know I always appricate your input but as far as I'm concerned the poster lives in a dream world thus his crazy exagerations he is obviously peeved off! I do understand i would be! Although i wouldnt bounce 5 payments deliberatly! And he has 4 weeks support whilst he was bouncing!
the team tried to help him but each time he stamped his feet like a spoilt child, they tried all they could and he was warned! He know what he has to do but until that point the answer is tough!

fair enough boxt but they turned me on 1st

thats fine boxT, however 1 thing u should note is if ud of read the emails, is they put me on 1st (THEIR AGREEMENT)then asked me 2 repay ,for a 2nd time. they told me i would be on 48 hrs l8r and left my old man sitting with a login message on his tv for 2 WHOLE WEEKS AFTER PAYMENT WAS MADE A 2ND TIME. THEY THEN EMAILED ME FOR A 3RD TIME AND ASKED TO BE PAYED DIRECT. (i also paid direct the 3rd time) BECAUSE THEY DIDNT LIKE PAID THAT WAY (the runaround or what) while they tried to recconnect me becuse they didnt know how to recconnect me after they blacklisted some1. THEN AFTER ALL THAT HE Z HES DISCONNECTING ME BECAUSE I SWEARED.

their service is poor and the customer (who is always right) needs to know the truth
they have had a pop at me on several occasions because i bought their service
ITS AN OUTRAGE AND THIS SERVICE NEEDS TO BE PUT TO AN END

THANKS TK FOR LETTING MY TRUTHFUL HONEST OPINION BE AAIRED FREELY BECUSE OF THEIR TREATMENT OF THE CUSTOMER
THE CUSTOMER NEEDS TO KNOW THIS
STAY AWAY

The problem is not that simple to sort out mate!

He keeps saying look after your customers were he wants me to look after only himself and give him a free ride/support.:beg:

He keeps taking about a refund don't know why as five times he has sent out five e-cheques all five bounced one after the other, no payment was made. If justwantsky made payment though Paypal then contact them for a refund. I have tried all day to help him out, which goes back to my original theory he is not a genuine customer just wants to start a smear campaign on Starview which is why he is coping and changing emails and PMs into this thread. As sheman said its not rocket science is it.:fartlight:

1 more thing the kiddy
y have u been sending vicous attacks on my computer and got ur team (whos ip addys have been used on other websites to support ur box) to treat me like this
u blamed me on a smear campaign but tried to help me in the backround
ur sick a gangster and i will be putting this on the top of google search engine to show customers just how u treat a paying customer
uve been most disrespectful

ALSO STARKING IT WAS MY EMAIL AND UR BUSINESS EMAIL ON THE ORIGINAL EMAIL.
ASK TECHKINGS THEY CHANGED IT BECAUSE OF RULES ILL SEND IT AGAIN IF U DONT BELEIVE ME

I HAVE ALL EMAILS SAVED AND WILL BE TAKING THIS FURTHER IF U CONTINUE TO DRAG THE SITUATION ON

Last edited:
You did not pay for the support! Simple you bounced the echeque! Several times FFS!

As for sending vicious attacks! What planet are you on!

You asked for help! You even pm'd me asking for help of whitch I was willing to help you no problem but then you make fabricate siht like that! I'm sorry but I'm out! This is my last post!

And persons wonder why I don't post frequently anymore! when there are such idiots creeping around the forums!

Last edited:
As i say iwantsky, this is not the place for this, i suggest you cut your losses now go sky route or another cable box route, and forget about this now, and put it behind you.

Kiddy i dont know the inns and outs of your business and tbh i dont really care, but to let this go on so long with an amicable agreement is just IMO stupid.

I also do suggest to HiTeck that this thread be closed, as its getting people nowhere and only eating people up inside.

MOVE ON FOLKS THAT IS MY SUGGESTION, PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE, AS YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE OF THESE IN YOUR LIFE TME."!!"

I also do suggest to HiTeck that this thread be closed, as its getting people nowhere and only eating people up inside.

MOVE ON FOLKS THAT IS MY SUGGESTION, PUT IT DOWN TO EXPERIENCE, AS YOU WILL HAVE MANY MORE OF THESE IN YOUR LIFE TME."!!"

Couldnt agree more!

Boxt ive waited several weeks paid fairly on the 3rd attempt their agrreement have prove in emails, took slack of this gang, and i think this is a good thread which the general public nned to know which is y i am asking tks to keeep this open due to their treatment of a paying customer
i have another route m8
this is also in the emails they also knew they left an old man without a tv service for 2 weeks and didnt care
bottom line is i paid fair and got treated like +++++
why
becaause they wanted tooo
starview stay away

Well m8 tbh this has nothing to do with Techkings, i have not seen 1 single post of yours anywhere other then on here, this is another reason it should be closed, why only use this forum to get your point across when there are so many other forums about, to be fair to all concerned here this should be put to bed, you have made your statements, so have they, and people can still read them, but keeping this open just for a battering of Sv is not fair, if you did pay via paypal get a refund, as for the echeques there is nobody else on here that knows you from adam, and who can prove whether or not you did pay by cheque, or if they did or did not bounced or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back