Starv iew 7 Customers Beware, Support Ripped Me Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
as i explained in email i pecdont ext you to swear at my staff
Refund From ****************** Completed Details Refund From ****************** £25.00 GBP
thats the refund for swearing
and im still waiting on a positive response

STARVIEW CUTOOMER STILL GETTING TREATED LIKE SHITE

Last edited:
u asked me to get in tpuch via a pm and when i did the kiddys inbox is full is this another joke
U R STILL GETTING OF ON TREATING UR CUSTOMERS LIKE ++++

3 weeks later still nothing on or no news of any help from the kiddy OR THE STARVIEW TEAM
AS STATED IN THE 1ST POST THIS IS NOW 4TH IN GOOGLE SEARCH RECORDS FOR STARVIEW CUSTOMERS AND RISING WITH EVERY POST

THIS COULD OF BEEN SO EASY FOR THE STARVIEW TEAM TO FIX BUT THEY HAVE IGNORED ME TIME AFTER TIME AFTER PAYING £175 IN TOTAL I TELL EVERYONE LOOKING A STARVIEW BOX TO STAY AWAY THEY ARE GANGSTERS

PS IVE PM ALL OF THE STARVIEW TEAM OF MY NUMBER THAT THEY ASKED AND STILL FAILED ON THAT

======STARVIEW STAY AWAY=====

Last edited:
O2 messaging service haha u certainly got a screw loose haha good reading though!

Also! Ur not blacklisted I just checked haha oopps!

So all that for nothing I suggest u learn how to use your equipment!

he did and now for sale,points of view are there to view and going overboard may be deleted or banned or both so watchout(y)

jaysus but this is starting to sound like a stuck record.nothing getting resolved here.

nothing will ever get resolved here. I see he has got a refund so the matter is closed, stop elaborating and extending it further. The mods and frequent users on here do not want to see people rambling on causing problems.

Keep it clean and revisit the rules thread.

I am going to have to go on the assumption that all parties have had a chance to say their piece by now, or even if you haven't yet, we are on page 5 so its your own fault. This has played out and most posts are simply repeating. So I am closing this and I expect that to be the end of it here up until the point this issue becomes resolved. If at that point, one or both parties would like to make note of the resolution, then do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back