Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

starview 4 usb Nagra 2 fix for Ireland

cactikid

VIP Member
working fix for n2 problem:rock on:

Now available in Downloads HERE.

just wanted to say thanks to the starview team who got it going again.

Last edited:

noelyf

VIP Member
I dont mtv, people have to learn how to do it themselves ;)

They know to come here for the firmware though :)

axxxo

VIP Member
still some channels not working, is this normal?
movies,discoveries,history,E4+1 to name a few
factory reset done, emu on, emu switched off and back on and so on

conye

Registered
What does this mean for this box. Sorry im new.

axxxo

VIP Member
got it working again, did a reflash and alls well again

coyne it doesnt mean anything for those boxes shown in the pictures and from what ive read elsewhere there won't be a fix for those boxes

hopefully though im wrong

conye

Registered
got it working again, did a reflash and alls well again

coyne it doesnt mean anything for those boxes shown in the pictures and from what ive read elsewhere there won't be a fix for those boxes

hopefully though im wrong

Are they the first boxes? Where would one go about getting the new ones? Safely.

axxxo

VIP Member
sent you a pm coyne, although there is a fix noone can tell for sure how long it will last so its risky as you might waste your money b ut if you get a couple of months out of it it wouldnt be too bad

glic83

Registered
no mate,the fix is only for the box super usb and i dont think they will be releasing a fix for any other starviews

moggser

Registered
no mate,the fix is only for the box super usb and i dont think they will be releasing a fix for any other starviews

i know that i am aware of the situation i know whats fixed and and fixable just makin sure of whats what

Evastar

TK Veteran
It's very hard to know what's going to happen, if anyone had asked a few days ago we would have said the sv4's were doorstops, maybe something might come out for the other boxes :)

moggser

Registered
It's very hard to know what's going to happen, if anyone had asked a few days ago we would have said the sv4's were doorstops, maybe something might come out for the other boxes :)

i knew the sv4 would be fixed
the replay might be eva so keep ya ears to the ground
sv1 &2 are coffee coasters lol