starview hd firmware

MOG

Hi all.....does anyone know if the links to the grooverider and boot files in the help pages are still active? I've tried downloading via the downloads section and from the help link page and searching 4shared but my computer just sits there frozen for a minute then does nothing. Searching 4shared brings no matching file response.

I can confirm that both files are still active on 4shared, and you should be able to download them without any problems. :)

Which web browser are you using?

Reactions: MOG
Thanks for replying but i've just tried again still no luck.. must be me. I'll give it another go. Oh and I'm using ie8 if it makes any difference.

I have had some problems with Internet Explorer and downloading, you might want to try a different browser if 4shared is crashing with IE. Firefox might do the trick.. :)

Must be something like that..only got ie8 though. Are the files available anywhere else or would it be possible for some one to email me the files.

Thanks a bunch for helping out..really appreciated it. In the end gave up links and typed full url of the files into toolbar and found files that way. Any way going to bed now...
Just a quick one noticed on one site it said this firmware F350.1118 will not work on new combos with lan..is this true and if so is the firmware out there yet.

Back