Starview Ireland

niamh

Does anybody have any idea of when if ever we will see new firmware to over come the problems we are currently experiencing in Ireland with the Starview boxes/Nagra3?

Its not looking good niamh for the starview boxes at the moment.
Theres no news as of yet , but IF there is any firmware it will be posted on the forum.

just have to keep everything crossed Niamh, Ive 2 of them sitting there waiting to go lol

Agree with cactikid sell to the uk if the problem with the starviews persist,even tough im not affected by the nag 2/3 changeover yet as im on c****s if i was id probably sell my starviews and purchase a kryptview.

hi guys, ppv question, my friend who is ten doors up from me has the ppv channel working on the starview original on freq 459.000, mine on the box super usb is showing up as 458.500, deleted it and manual scanned 459 and am getting no new channel found, did factory default an all that and fresh scan, any ideas?

must be the same here in waterford so noely, thanks for the reply, goin to me mates for the fight so! talk to ya's later, hope hatton pulls it off this time, touch and go for the last one!!!

dont no if its pie in the sky but i was talking 2 a guy this morning he told me his friend sells boxs and he will have a fix thur r monday. i no i heard it all b4 but maby maby u never no

dont no if its pie in the sky but i was talking 2 a guy this morning he told me his friend sells boxs and he will have a fix thur r monday. i no i heard it all b4 but maby maby u never no

doubtful but keep us informed anyway (y)

starview 4 usb, im missing a few channels, film four yet film four +1 is working, couple of mtv channels, nickelodeon.

different frequencies, film four is on 315 and the others are 299, ive done the obvious, delete and rescan, emu is on.

been like this a while now but just forgot to ask bout it

area waterford eire, thanks for any info

the signal with the splitter is 62% 63%
the signal without is 68%

never had signal issues here before

did a new scan without the splitter but still no difference

Back