starview

i feel sorry for anyone who hopes and prays to get it up and running,they are not another scam and their website gone again,get a kryptview as that is the only box your going to see up and running/viewing.

And the news is...they gonna start charging subs...? is that what your itching to tell us..well lets wait to see when/if it happens..lol.. And if they did at least we all know the service already works..!! lol

and what news is that ya braindead bas##rd? in reply to thebhoy. must have a pretty low opinion of people.

Aldan.. he was trying to tell us (before he got banned..haha..no its not funny...oh yes it is...) that KV are going to start charging subs..after all these years..!! They said the same about the Sony ps3 and a sub and again had my ps3 since june 2006..sub free (for 7 years)..If these companys wanted to charge a sub then they would of done it from day 1 as they would have set themselves up for it as they are a business and thats what businesses do... make money..!! He or she (got told off for that earlier..called chris...bro... in a reply and she is a lady...!!) has now gone..for a while..!!

let my son have my sv box awhile ago and guess what, he resubbed it last week and the box came on yesterday
with about 99% of the channels, surprised, (I was),will it last, (who knows) but my lads happy so I'm hoping it stays
that way for him.

all i can say its a mugs box,people will learn the hard way,no difference in paying once or 50 times only they get richer,funny as snedz was offering free 6 months connection and people are paying,just shows what a joke they are and not to be trusted lol

let my son have my sv box
This statement is so shocking for 2 reasons.....Firstly..He is/was your son.!!...How could you do that to your own flesh and blood.?...and Secondly...You actually passed on the heartache in the shape of a sv box...!! Warn him of the perils that lie ahead salford its the least you can do.. lol

let my son have my sv box
This statement is so shocking for 2 reasons.....Firstly..He is/was your son.!!...How could you do that to your own flesh and blood.?...and Secondly...You actually passed on the heartache in the shape of a sv box...!! Warn him of the perils that lie ahead salford its the least you can do.. lol

he knows all about it and what's happened but you know what some lads are like they think they know best so we will see what happens, hopefully it will stay on but time will tell.

Well it is christmas and Ipads,Iphone 5,xbox 1 and ps4 are not cheap they need to get the money from some were. Crap view are looking at there bank balance and the muppets must be running low. :nolisten:

Back