Status of US Satellites and NCam/OSCam

HashaRock

I was wondering as to what satellites are like in the USA at the moment. I remember there being the whole SmartCard cracks and DM500 but what is going on at the moment.

Of course, a lot of channels have shifted onto internet based providers like YTTV and Fubo but is there anything left in cracking satellite feeds.
I've been checking out LyngSat quite a bit and noticed that there are a lot of channels on US-Based Satellites but how does one go about decrypting these and what equipment would be needed?

(Newbie trying to swim in deep waters)

I was wondering as to what satellites are like in the USA at the moment. I remember there being the whole SmartCard cracks and DM500 but what is going on at the moment.

Of course, a lot of channels have shifted onto internet based providers like YTTV and Fubo but is there anything left in cracking satellite feeds.
I've been checking out LyngSat quite a bit and noticed that there are a lot of channels on US-Based Satellites but how does one go about decrypting these and what equipment would be needed?

(Newbie trying to swim in deep waters)
You won't get any information on here Pal try reading the rules when you join a forum.

Back