STB Blocked, on my mag box 322

STB Blocked, on my mag box 322 anyone else have a problem? I've restarted portal , reloaded portal. turned off and on. checked all settings . I've mentioned it to provider, he said no problem his end. I've got 2 other subs working on box OK 1 from same provider & other

STB Blocked, on my mag box 322 anyone else have a problem? I've restarted portal , reloaded portal. turned off and on. checked all settings . I've mentioned it to provider, he said no problem his end. I've got 2 other subs working on box OK 1 from same provider & other
Is it coming up with the informer message or just not loading the portal try on stb emu pro see if problem with your providers portal or follow biffs advice

z
Is it coming up with the informer message or just not loading the portal try on stb emu pro see if problem with your providers portal or follow biffs advice
this is screen I'm getting , what stc emu pro and how do I get it?
please

Attachments

• picture (19).jpg
    picture (19).jpg
    358.9 KB · Views: 40
I'm a little confused about all this info about software update blocks you MAG box Can someone clarify this for me please as I just updated my software for my 322 to the latest version 5.3.0 (2.20.10r2-322) using the software update using the following link
http://update.infomir.com/mag/322/imageupdate which worked perfectly and my portal isn't blocked.

Back