Stb blocked???

I have a subscription running, but I’ve just received this message on screen, tried contacting my provider but no reply, can anyone point me in the right direction to what this means? Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either your subscription has expired or your IP address is blocked.

My sub expires in April next year, why would my ip address be blocked, would this be my internet provider or my sub provider?

Re-load your stb
Like above , check provider still live
Unfortunately that's the nature of the game with iptv providers . But not all , some are excellent

Another test is?
Ask for a trial by another provider, however you will have to add possibly another portal, that will solve your question
Regards

Another test is?
Ask for a trial by another provider, however you will have to add possibly another portal, that will solve your question
Regards

I’ve already pre-paid for another 6 months as I took a year sub, struggling with doing a re-load as this is the only screen that comes up and can’t access the box’s main start up screen. Thanks for the replies

First of all re-load the app in video section of my apps?
If you have your stb/stalker menu showing but not loading channels , poss provider issue ,
Hence the request for trial, so just forward provider your mac
Give it a go

First of all re-load the app in video section of my apps?
If you have your stb/stalker menu showing but not loading channels , poss provider issue ,
Hence the request for trial, so just forward provider your mac
Give it a go

Just done some digging around with the box, it seems my sub provider has blocked me, I can’t get hold of him at all looks like I’ve been ripped off!! When I make an album internet connection I can’t access any of the box’s settings so how could I go about having a new subscription?

Back