Stb Emu on Firesticks

Yeoldcelt

Hey Falks,
I've setup a fair few firesticks for friends and family and people are still coming to me to setup new ones.

I'm starting to think maybe I should source some wholesale or re-seller lines that I would hope are cheaper. I've looked around but can't find any solid info day to buy 5 line 6 month subs. This would make the I stalling .ore worth she. If anyone can point in the right place?

Cheers :)

reselling comes with its own risks, you will need to be clued up on how to offer support and advice, make a post in the iptv request thread stating you are interested in reselling, I’m sure someone there will be able to assist. Alternatively some providers may offer a slight discount if buying bulk subscriptions

Hey Falks,
I've setup a fair few firesticks for friends and family and people are still coming to me to setup new ones.

I'm starting to think maybe I should source some wholesale or re-seller lines that I would hope are cheaper. I've looked around but can't find any solid info day to buy 5 line 6 month subs. This would make the I stalling .ore worth she. If anyone can point in the right place?

Cheers :)
Before even thinking about reselling you would have to think to yourself is it really worth it just for say 5 lines the risks involved/support you would be able to give finding the right service some providers don't like people sitting on credits and taking a 24hr trial would be no good you would need to trial it for atleast a month so you can get a feel of what would be on offer some providers will give discounts on subs in bulk but you would have to have a little knowledge on the service on offer aswell

Before even thinking about reselling you would have to think to yourself is it really worth it just for say 5 lines the risks involved/support you would be able to give finding the right service some providers don't like people sitting on credits and taking a 24hr trial would be no good you would need to trial it for atleast a month so you can get a feel of what would be on offer some providers will give discounts on subs in bulk but you would have to have a little knowledge on the service on offer aswell
If it’s just family and close friends then be totally upfront with them, no point in getting your ear bashed and getting hassle every time there are server issues for the sake of saving a few quid.

I read it like that for some reason as tho no providers have problems good providers but then can be up and down like M&S escalaters
Up and down like m&s escalaters haha!
All providers have issues, some more than others but no service will have zero downtime.

Up and down like m&s escalaters haha!
All providers have issues, some more than others but no service will have zero downtime.

You’re right, it’s weeding out the providers who are down more than they are up.

Customer service is a biggy for me as well.

Thsnks for ypur replies, my current provider can set me up with a reseller package. I'm not new to customer support so Im used to providing a service as I work as a IT Contractor. So dealing with technical issues is a daily occurrence for me.

Cheers

Thsnks for ypur replies, my current provider can set me up with a reseller package. I'm not new to customer support so Im used to providing a service as I work as a IT Contractor. So dealing with technical issues is a daily occurrence for me.

Cheers
Good luck with it.

Back